SAIA | Applied for SAIA Louisville line haul....

Think of an Estes truck...only white. And poorly maintained

I would have loved to have had one of the white ones when I started. I drove the same thing in the city when I started here as I drove at Pepsi. I had two complaints.....no a/c and not enough power. I told the TM if that truck had one of those two things, I would drive it in the city forever.

I would have loved to have had one of the white ones when I started. I drove the same thing in the city when I started here as I drove at Pepsi. I had two complaints.....no a/c and not enough power. I told the TM if that truck had one of those two things, I would drive it in the city forever.

well those are the complaints we have with them....:TR10driving03:

Does anybody know if any terminals are putting on linehaul driver or team drivers? I started a few months ago on the dock. I was told I would get to the road quick. I ask last Monday and they acted like they never said it. I have 11 yrs driving experience, 8 yrs of that pulling doubles.

Does anybody know if any terminals are putting on linehaul driver or team drivers? I started a few months ago on the dock. I was told I would get to the road quick. I ask last Monday and they acted like they never said it. I have 11 yrs driving experience, 8 yrs of that pulling doubles.

uh, where are you out of??