ABF | ARCBEST RECRUITMENT TEAMS ARE ON THE MOVE

RonnieJames

TB Lurker
Credits
mCgFk4y.jpg

"Hey. Do you want to have most of the people in your life forget about you while you make decent money before you slump over the steering wheel dead?

"COME ON DOWN TO ABF!

"Pay ain't all that great anymore, benefits are top-notch (for now), and you'll hear constant lip service about how you're simultaneously the best driver fleet in LTL but somehow grossly overpaid!

"Earn some money your wife can take from you in the divorce! ABF! Do it right the first time? Hang on, lemme get a surgical glove so I can stick it in up to my Timex!"

"Hey. Do you want to have most of the people in your life forget about you while you make decent money before you slump over the steering wheel dead?

"COME ON DOWN TO ABF!

"Pay ain't all that great anymore, benefits are top-notch (for now), and you'll hear constant lip service about how you're simultaneously the best driver fleet in LTL but somehow grossly overpaid!

"Earn some money your wife can take from you in the divorce! ABF! Do it right the first time? Hang on, lemme get a surgical glove so I can stick it in up to my Timex!"
After all...we have "the skill and the will"...
More like Skull & Crossbones?