ABF | Arcbest We Need Owner Operators With Own Authority-power Only!!!

Thanks Jaloc. Something like this was talked about in the ARCB investors conference call. There was a lot of discussion about how ARCB and ABF was getting further into the TL (truck load) market.

Thanks Jaloc. Something like this was talked about in the ARCB investors conference call. There was a lot of discussion about how ARCB and ABF was getting further into the TL (truck load) market.
Most of the 3pl is for truckload dry and refrigerated. General freight and refrigerated loads get sent to the lowest bidder. LTL is generally bid by how fast, density and distance from closest terminal. Refrigerated meat trucks are not allowed to haul hazardous materials unless washed and meet criteria on the safety standards before hauling meat again.

Most of the 3pl is for truckload dry and refrigerated. General freight and refrigerated loads get sent to the lowest bidder. LTL is generally bid by how fast, density and distance from closest terminal. Refrigerated meat trucks are not allowed to haul hazardous materials unless washed and meet criteria on the safety standards before hauling meat again.
I won't ("want" as iam4rus would say) eat meat hauled in that trailer...my oh my...how good ole ArcBest is picking up the pace to replace the union asset based portion...and I am not kidding! seems like it is now at an expedited pace...and I don't mean freight at an expedited pace...my bad, Panther already got that!