XPO | Are the threads on the forum slanted pro Conway?

1tdriver

It seems common to have many viewpoints expressed here. What's your opinion?

Interesting question, being that I'm new here and having read other posts on different forums I would have to agree that most of the posts have been pro Conway.

Ha ha ha ha ... this funny .. these threads in here go back and forth all the time .. I am waiting for a new poster named 3mirrors to chime in soon ..

The funny thing is that poster number 1 and poster number 2 is the same guy, the dumbass is asking a question and answering it :LMAO:

they are saying that the first two posters are the same guy posing as two different people. I would guess by now a moderator has already contacted him with a "what for" email because he's in violation of TB rules.

they are saying that the first two posters are the same guy posing as two different people. I would guess by now a moderator has already contacted him with a "what for" email because he's in violation of TB rules.

If somebody has forgotten their login info and signs up again that's one thing but actively posting on two accounts and answering their own posts is disturbing

After going on a tangent and critiquing screen names can one of you just please answer the question with your opinion? Not to difficult is it?

After going on a tangent and critiquing screen names can one of you just please answer the question with your opinion? Not to difficult is it?

better question.... Do you always talk to yourself?

Why you gotta be so angry little fella???This forum, like most, is the opinions of its members..Everybody has their own opinion,comment and concern, but is it what you want to hear???...Some call it Anti, some call it biased while some call it pro. weather your for or against Con-Way or any other trucking company for that matter,is reasons that you have chosen..Your opinion may not be the same as my opinion or the next guys.So to ask if this forum is slanted pro????I say hell no,go ahead and look at some of the threads and youll see...Some things i agree with while others i dont as do most on here...So you be the judge...

Time out here! Even if I was the same person posting twice, which I am not by the way, would that be any different then the three idiots who monitor this site that gang up on anyone who try’s to voice ones views... Pro-Conway, YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS ON THAT ONE!!! I cannot believe that anyone would want to sit here and listen to the bullshit that these three stooges dish out every night. No need to boot me ass wipes, I am out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2lugnuts

Liar Liar pants on Fire, yes you are the same person, Good Bye you weirdo loser...

Lol, AE can keep mods and admins amused for hours...:busted:

Yea, usually don't care if someone wants to use another name on occasion if they are job scared or something like that but when somebody posts a thread then answers their own thread we have a problem.

Yea, usually don't care if someone wants to use another name on occasion if they are job scared or something like that but when somebody posts a thread then answers their own thread we have a problem.

Or...they have a problem, hehehe

This is funny. First time in a while I have had a laugh after reading something on TB. A guy that asked a question then answered it under a different name, what next? I bet he fondled himself while doing it.:LMAO: