Estes | Are they embarrased?

Estands4evil

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering if it's 024 or a company wide policy to be embarrased of the GI equipment? It's my understanding that we're only allowed to send GI van's back west when they arrive at our terminal. Try and put it in a Home Depot trap trailer, and the city dispatch/douche bag will back strip it and reload all that freight back onto an Estes unit. It doesn't matter if its completely full or not. I'm guessing they don't mind the extra handling of the freight, just so it doesn't go on a GI van. Try and load the van to Canada, and you'll be denied the ability to do that, it seems they have a problem loading these vans to anywhere other than WMX, STL, CHI, or IND. The last time i checked there's that little banner on the side and rear of the trailer that says.. An Estes Express Lines Company, so that would make these units just the same as an Estes unit wouldn't it? They don't seem to mind loading the GI pups to every point we load to..so why not the vans? Maybe I'm missing something, it just seems like Estes is anal and or embarrased about something. :wtflol:

Just wondering if it's 024 or a company wide policy to be embarrased of the GI equipment? It's my understanding that we're only allowed to send GI van's back west when they arrive at our terminal. Try and put it in a Home Depot trap trailer, and the city dispatch/douche bag will back strip it and reload all that freight back onto an Estes unit. It doesn't matter if its completely full or not. I'm guessing they don't mind the extra handling of the freight, just so it doesn't go on a GI van. Try and load the van to Canada, and you'll be denied the ability to do that, it seems they have a problem loading these vans to anywhere other than WMX, STL, CHI, or IND. The last time i checked there's that little banner on the side and rear of the trailer that says.. An Estes Express Lines Company, so that would make these units just the same as an Estes unit wouldn't it? They don't seem to mind loading the GI pups to every point we load to..so why not the vans? Maybe I'm missing something, it just seems like Estes is anal and or embarrased about something. :wtflol:
Does seem kind of odd. See more doubles out here with lead GI or both GI. Doesn't make sense. But then we are talking Estes...so go figure

GI the household name!!

Does seem kind of odd. See more doubles out here with lead GI or both GI. Doesn't make sense. But then we are talking Estes...so go figure

GI was a household name out WEST and the custmers still want that name brand I talk to alot of custmers and they don't like the change or doesn't matter LONG LIVE GI !!! Red White and Blue! :1036316054: