Yellow | Are they for real?

Looked in the Mirror

I went and looked in the mirror and I saw $20.00 an hour and Insurance and have 28 yrs paid in to the Pension.
I will take the first two things and work till the day I effin die and take care of my Family!
I walked Picket Lines as a child with my Father and as an adult as a Teamster
You can act all bad a$$ and the only thing you will see in the mirror is the fool that destroyed the last of the Frieght Teamsters!

Look, we got zollars, that worm, thrown OUT. Smid will be the new man in charge. i trust him. All thos talk of being MEN is silly. you guys who want to be BIG MEN are going to look in that mirror knowing you willfully just put the nosse aroud your necks and died without any fight. the only poeple that make out are conway, fedex, and wall street slime who have placed bets against us. you call that being a man, I call it stupid. you want to picket? e need our curdtomers to know were there, not spend time walkingaorund with pickets. If we WERE REALLY MEN, WE WOULD DO WHAT WE DID-GET BZ TOSSED OUT AND GO TO WORK, NOT THROW IN THE TOWEL. My Gid what are you going to tell your wife and kids, I showed them? Sorry, that to me is a LOSER.

Well, Bart. Why dont you take your 28 year pension and your $2800 a month(what our local was getting). You can go and get your $20 an hour and your pension, and work the rest of your effin life if you so choose. You should be abel to take care of your family with that. But dont try to take away my pension from me.

Bill Z was not the problem. your post sounds like a yes man. I need the job too put want the pensoin more why dont you take your post and flush it. Why do you think that it would be better without $Bill.

2fast you arent getting a pension if yellow folds, partner. and are you really asking me why yrc is better without bz?

Look, we got zollars, that worm, thrown OUT. Smid will be the new man in charge. i trust him. All thos talk of being MEN is silly. you guys who want to be BIG MEN are going to look in that mirror knowing you willfully just put the nosse aroud your necks and died without any fight. the only poeple that make out are conway, fedex, and wall street slime who have placed bets against us. you call that being a man, I call it stupid. you want to picket? e need our curdtomers to know were there, not spend time walkingaorund with pickets. If we WERE REALLY MEN, WE WOULD DO WHAT WE DID-GET BZ TOSSED OUT AND GO TO WORK, NOT THROW IN THE TOWEL. My Gid what are you going to tell your wife and kids, I showed them? Sorry, that to me is a LOSER.

WE GOT ZOLLARS??? what an Idiot he was going to retire (w/7.4 Mil) anyway they just wanted to find out who was stupid enough to believe Hoffa got rid of him.

I think they are bluffing

They are trying to scare us into voting yes for the contract. They want us to be in line with the non union competition. The pension contributions @ 25 % is about $75 a week which is about what a company match 401k would be @ 5-10%. They throw in the work rules to sweeten the pot for themselves. Etc. on and on. It is a tough one to call. They are lying, they are not lying. Who knows? Either way, they have the upper hand. LTL is shrinking, transportation wages are going backwards. We are screwed no matter what. Vote yes, vote no. SCREWED. Chicago locals called their bluff and they didn't do ::shit:: that they weren't already planning on. They said they would run freight around them and they didn't. This ::shit:: is making my ass burn though.

They are trying to scare us into voting yes for the contract. They want us to be in line with the non union competition. The pension contributions @ 25 % is about $75 a week which is about what a company match 401k would be @ 5-10%. They throw in the work rules to sweeten the pot for themselves. Etc. on and on. It is a tough one to call. They are lying, they are not lying. Who knows? Either way, they have the upper hand. LTL is shrinking, transportation wages are going backwards. We are screwed no matter what. Vote yes, vote no. SCREWED. Chicago locals called their bluff and they didn't do ::shit:: that they weren't already planning on. They said they would run freight around them and they didn't. This ::shit:: is making my ass burn though.

ICE ROAD TRUCKING WOO HOO thats what im doing when we "close" the doors.
Great Handle

Hey Thompson! Are you sure Mchenry IL was the only terminal that came close to a yes vote? Or can you even remember? MY guess is you hit that crack pipe one too many times between the Heights and 354...dreamt this whole road trip thing out of you're friggin cheech n chong cloud of smoke. I saw you about 1:15 this afternoon in your ratty azz jeans and your Joe Dirt haircut with that FINE 1985 (less than roadworthy) Chevy Cavalier talkin smack about the brotherhood. You don't fool me Thompson. There was no road trip. Just a 75 mile drive and a crack binge. Get over yourself. The jig is up. You're full of it.
If you ever want to see your family. You should vote no. Do the math and see how old you will be when you retire. And it isn't like we all don't have bills. We're you not making it before YRC came along. MAN UP! I know I will. Im sure with your yes vote the fat cats in the company and unoin will have no problems with their bills. Can you really afford to just give up what we have? I know I cant. Furthermore, I have been, myself, to 11 barns. From St. Louis to South Bend, IN., and many in between. Iam happy to say that the feeling on the streets are echoed differantly than on this site. The closest I came to a yes vote was out of McHenry.IL. A barn of maybe 20 drivers, or so. I would like to say thanks to all of you out there that have assured me through your own words that you will be voting NO!

Well, Bart. Why dont you take your 28 year pension and your $2800 a month(what our local was getting). You can go and get your $20 an hour and your pension, and work the rest of your effin life if you so choose. You should be abel to take care of your family with that. But dont try to take away my pension from me.
2000 a month here and if there is no YRC it will be a lot less than that !

You have posted this misrepresentation multiple times. You are a long ways from 12 dollars an hour. Stirring the pot?
Get used to reading that line. I will be using it every time someone tells us no voters that we should quit. Would you rather me use $16.00 per hour as an example? But, I stand by the whole point of my post. If $16.00 per hour is ok with you yes men, you should do the rest of us a favor and go to one of the other carriers that pay the $16.00 per hour because there are lots of them out there. But, there aren't many $20.00 per hour out there, so it would be harder for us to just walk away and find one. So we choose to fight to keep what we have fought for.

2000 a month here and if there is no YRC it will be a lot less than that !
ask you pension plan ... if it passes they will not except it and if they do take it they can use that as payment toward what is owed and you will get way less 4 sure.
the western plan has already said 100% payment or nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
very true flash . and some think they really stuck their necks out for us to get rid of him .. hahaha hes taking our money and running for his life.

ANY ONE telling us to vote yes who is an "office worker" for the greedy rats ie Mike Smid should be fired on the spot WHEN WE VOTE NO! they are putting bs in to our heads so we say yes to all the nonsense they say:6781:

I have been on layoff for over a year+. I have found another job and I am doing better than if were still at YRC. So, don't think it's the end of the world. It was not any better a year ago than it is now. You guys have to stand up to them. I did not even have a choice. I was put in some BS Master freight pool. Do not bring the industry down. If the other companies see that YRC can do it, than they will all start doing it. I know it is difficult to accept,but it is the right thing to do. United WE Stand or Divided WE Fall!

I really want to vote no but I'm not sure I can live with myself if they close the company. I can't help but to think of the children that might be homeless because daddy lost his job.
I'm just not that selfish of a person.
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk