Yellow | Are they for real?

I really want to vote no but I'm not sure I can live with myself if they close the company. I can't help but to think of the children that might be homeless because daddy lost his job.
I'm just not that selfish of a person.
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
There is always a chance for daddy, to go to school, and get retrained in another job. The worse excuse in the world is playing a victim.

non-believers closing fast--stand by to launch

aye aye cap'n--standing by

images

we have 50-60 men on layoff, that have been on layoff for a year or more. they will tell you, aint nothin out there.

What are they looking for? Sure, there may not be union trucking jobs. But while collecting unemployment, we had guys go to school. If I have to deliver pizza's to make ends meet, I as a man and provider will do so. But I am done giving. Time to draw a line in the sand.

I really want to vote no but I'm not sure I can live with myself if they close the company. I can't help but to think of the children that might be homeless because daddy lost his job.
I'm just not that selfish of a person.
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

If they end up homeless, it had nothing to do with YRC closing. It's because he over extended himself and refuses to work elsewhere.

aaronkeif, you sound like one of the wall street types who dont care if working men suffer, only want to make money as the stock goes to zero if yrcx shuts down, right? most of us arent that stupid.

maybe alot of us here dont have the money you do to sit out for a few years-and arent willing to vut off our nose and lose a company in the process. Thats what well be doj g with a no vote.Its stupid. prode isnt worth unemployment-try fidning a job and pissing away your pension. Big man now, idiot after company falls.
maybe some basic spelling would help your resume.

aaronkeif, you sound like one of the wall street types who dont care if working men suffer, only want to make money as the stock goes to zero if yrcx shuts down, right? most of us arent that stupid.

I do care if the working man suffers.I'm one of the ones suffering. I moved from Buffalo to St Louis 10 years ago in a COO. I voted yes the first two go arounds. They can't have anymore. After 21 years of working nights and weekends, my family has suffered enough. Time to put the family first. I own no stock in YRCW, only the worthless ones they gave me. This time YRC is calling the shots with nothing in return. We are giving them a blank check. They have shown no changes in the way they run this company. No change, same outcome.

good to hear good news from Michigan and Louisiana. I didn't get any word from those directions. Thanks
The only dog I have in this fight is my PENSION and the hundreds of others that I worked with at YRC and their family's.
I also think that yes YRCWD is all but living pay check to pay check like most of the country out their.
Look ahead and if this vote does pass I believe that this whole mess will be merged into one company. Yes Reddaway,Holland,New Penn, Reimer, Glenmore get ready to merge.

You mean like screwing you on pay and then telling you to file a grievance if you do not like it? They misrepresented what we were voting on last year so expect the same this year. We voted for an LOA last year, then after the vote, they put conditions on the LOA. Why did the original contract pass so easy in the first place? The economy was already going down the tubes and they knew it.

If you crash your car (YRC) every time you drive it, but a Teamster went to work and bought you a new car every time, why bother to learn how to drive?

Ask yourself this "WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH" ? I went through it. YRC, threw me out like an old shoe. I know how it feels. I am in my 50's like many of you. I found another job and you can too. VOTE NO! It's not the week of vacation giveback or these other small concessions. IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF IT ALL! And yes I was yelling!

The only dog I have in this fight is my PENSION and the hundreds of others that I worked with at YRC and their family's.
I also think that yes YRCWD is all but living pay check to pay check like most of the country out their.
Look ahead and if this vote does pass I believe that this whole mess will be merged into one company. Yes Reddaway,Holland,New Penn, Reimer, Glenmore get ready to merge.

And the new name will be YellowRoadMooreHoNew Penn Reimer!! Wow that hurts.

You mean like screwing you on pay and then telling you to file a grievance if you do not like it? They misrepresented what we were voting on last year so expect the same this year. We voted for an LOA last year, then after the vote, they put conditions on the LOA. Why did the original contract pass so easy in the first place? The economy was already going down the tubes and they knew it.

there is language in this new proposal about things like this also . seem the union has lest time to file on these matters and they have longer to decide if the want to pay you with not penalty

Well, this is all truly amazing. I have saved up money for the last 2 years and hoped for the best. To me, the best is continuing to work each and every day. Maybe some of us would find a job, and maybe some of those would find a better job............. BUT MOST OF US WILL NOT FIND A JOB over $15 / hr. Mark my words and you can count on them. And don't be fooled by the hourly rate they advertise. Ask how much you will have to pay out of your pocket on a weekly / monthly basis to receive health benefits that won't even come close to what we have today. If YRC goes under, you can forget about ever having a teamster freight job. By the way. when this goes down and the pension funds colapse, great way to thank all those people that fought for what we still have. They will be lucky to receive 20 cents on the dollar.....See how quickly there pension goes below $500/month.

Mark, you make many valild points and I thank you. It is about time INTEGRITY comes to light. Again, thank you.