ODFL | Are we really "essential workers?"

I call bs,, your yard is a cluster now wit then trailers everywhere and takes twenty miles to go from side to side while dodging hip hop the hostler playin chicken with you,,
Billy, those are all those trailers full of zero turns heading your way. Our yard is completely organized, the key is to know that disorganization is the new norm. The hostler, just act like a Big Dawg.

Could this be the reason why Fly is so fast?
Hip Hop helps him switch!
There’s a joke. Hip Hop is a artist. He likes to cut between your front box and back box as your backing up to hook. There’s only one true hostler there. Billy knows who I’m talking about. Actually my trailers are in side by side doors. Get a gear and snap them together.

There’s a joke. Hip Hop is a artist. He likes to cut between your front box and back box as your backing up to hook. There’s only one true hostler there. Billy knows who I’m talking about. Actually my trailers are in side by side doors. Get a gear and snap them together.
Hats off to that guy you talking of, real professional,, more safe and efficient than any I seen