Yellow | Are We Still Sharing Equally In The Burden ?

bigbern53

TB Lurker
Credits
At our terminal, rumor has it that management has gotten back five percent of their wages. Has anyone heard anything for sure?

not a rumor and they have hired more back at charlotte .
any1 thinking there has been egual sharing in this mess better think again .
the union and dock supers seem to be the only ones that have had to totally change there life style or way they have lived for many years .
if any1 thinks that any1 over that pay grade is having trouble paying their morgage and keeping up with all their life payments has got to be kidding themselfs .
im pretty sure $ bill ,m schmidt or any1 of the hundreds of others number crunchers dont have to worry about co-pay medical payment higher gas prices ect .ect .
we are the ones footing the bill for all this crap and its time for it to stop

Nope not a rumor. Salaries trippled, retirement packages back, new company cars, $2,500 credit at their local strip club of choice, and to top it all off they now have pizza parties on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month.

Where do yall get this bullshit?
YRC management announced an increase of over 5% in freight rates last week....not 5% more for the superviors...yall never cease to amaze me....cheeezzzzz!....Kk

Where do yall get this bullshit?
YRC management announced an increase of over 5% in freight rates last week....not 5% more for the superviors...yall never cease to amaze me....cheeezzzzz!....Kk

Come on KK. You've been here long enough to realize that stupid is as stupid does. And there are just some people who will never get it. Unfortunately a lot of those people reside in this forum.

KK. Keep up the great job you are doing for us .Thank you. Have a safe trip to Dallas this week thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
well you all think what you want but at the charlotte term.
they did get raises and have since hired 3 back that where cut loose in early spring

I want to ask a question that I have not seen addressed here.........why are the mechanics still getting full rate and ALL their pension contributions??? Maybe because their union has a set of STONES and the company would'nt DARE ask them to take a cut? Just wondering.