Yellow | Are we taking a back seat?

Bufbill

TB Lurker
Credits
I just watched the nightly news with Brian Williams on NBC,and there was a segment about high fuel prices,it showed them talking with DOLLAR BILL,and in the backround all it showed was ROADWAY trucks going up and down the road.What`s up with that?

You might be reading too much into this. STL is pretty busy and has been for over a week now. The board was exhausted alot from Thursday until Sunday night and guys near the bottom were going on runs all day today. I hope it stays this way. NBC probably told some intern to come up with some background video of Yellow or Roadway and that'd what they came up with. Also, Yellow transportation is just a company under the YRCW umbrella, just like Roadway. In the corporate world, we're more than likely no more important than Roadway or any of the USF companies. We're just another one of the ways they hope to make the shareholders some money.

stldude44 said:
You might be reading too much into this. STL is pretty busy and has been for over a week now. The board was exhausted alot from Thursday until Sunday night and guys near the bottom were going on runs all day today. I hope it stays this way. NBC probably told some intern to come up with some background video of Yellow or Roadway and that'd what they came up with. Also, Yellow transportation is just a company under the YRCW umbrella, just like Roadway. In the corporate world, we're more than likely no more important than Roadway or any of the USF companies. We're just another one of the ways they hope to make the shareholders some money.
At the end of the day when we take our Yellow,Roadway ,USF,and Brown,uniforms off,we are all TEAMSTERS.