ARREST WARRANT

The following recording was received on our phone Tuesday, 6-14-16 at 10:28 A.M.:

* = if you want some orange Addidas*

ANYONE ever receive such or similar style/type call and if so, what did ya do or did ya simply ignore it?!

If this post gets deleted for any reason by a Mod, so be it.

CHEERS!!
I remember reading your post. 315-207-3298 out of Oswego, NY has been calling my home lately. Today they
left the same type of message about a federal crime. I'm to call to receive my case number and speak to a federal agent.
It is my last warning.

I received another message this morning. Seems I've been charged with five crimes. If I don't immediately call in the next two hours, county marshal's will be dispatched to arrest me.
At the end of the recorded message, the lady said, if you don't call I can only wish you good luck.
I remember reading in the Albuquerque Journal about a month ago about this scam. I went to US don't call.gov today and filed a complaint.

I received another message this morning. Seems I've been charged with five crimes. If I don't immediately call in the next two hours, county marshal's will be dispatched to arrest me.
At the end of the recorded message, the lady said, if you don't call I can only wish you good luck.
I remember reading in the Albuquerque Journal about a month ago about this scam. I went to US don't call.gov today and filed a complaint.
wouldn't it be best to repot this to the police as harassment?

let them trace your line(s) or calls.

wouldn't it be best to repot this to the police as harassment?

let them trace your line(s) or calls.
Cops here will not do anything like that. Claim they dont have the resources. Last ones to call me with crap like that were told that I use a satellite phone instead of cell phone, and it gives me your GPS location. The calls stopped.

The following recording was received on our phone Tuesday, 6-14-16 at 10:28 A.M.:

* = if you want some orange Addidas*

ANYONE ever receive such or similar style/type call and if so, what did ya do or did ya simply ignore it?!

If this post gets deleted for any reason by a Mod, so be it.

CHEERS!!
my sister just this morning, got a similar call. she said she was scared as she didn't know what to do. i told her it was a SCAM....

she gave out NO information, and she gave me the phone number...253-205-8865.....this is out of Washington state.

so she had to go out, i heard her phone ringing.

when she came home, she listened to the message. it was the same guy as earlier.

however, a little twist. after she told me the first call, i told her to call the police and see if they had a cyber-crime unit. well they don;t (i guess) the lady cop told her just ignore it and NEVER give out any information, which i said, she does not.

well sis called back the summanabiotch and told him that she reported the calls to the police, he said "do what ever you want"....and hung up on sis.

her phone has not rung since.

so that's what you do, we should all do, tell the so and so you got thier number on your caller ID and are reporting them.

now of course, they most likely have a throw away phone, but at least let them know, you are on to them.

From the play store for android, I use Kaspersky antivirus. It also allows me to create no call lists and no text list. If youre on those list, you do NOT get to my phone.