New Penn | Article about New Penn

this guy has Holland as part of yrc in 2005 and reddaway part of yrc in 2004?? ******** they got all of those companys under the USF line togather.along with 2 or 3 others that didn't make it as of today. thus how can these so called experts write this stuff. Holland as there best assets, but what were the loseing until they closed Holland in the northeast?? pretty bad o/r back than. but yrc has gotten 2 of the best o/r operateing companys in the country, now within 1 o/r point of there great yrc freight. that's pretty f%*^ing bad!!! while , I guess day trader people can make good money buying and selling this stock, as the stock has sky rocketed since its dive after 3rd qtr numbers came out, you just got to no when to dump this ::shit:: hole company..and when to buy!!!

this guy has Holland as part of yrc in 2005 and reddaway part of yrc in 2004?? Richard Cranium they got all of those companys under the USF line togather.along with 2 or 3 others that didn't make it as of today. thus how can these so called experts write this stuff. Holland as there best assets, but what were the loseing until they closed Holland in the northeast?? pretty bad o/r back than. but yrc has gotten 2 of the best o/r operateing companys in the country, now within 1 o/r point of there great yrc freight. that's pretty f%*^ing bad!!! while , I guess day trader people can make good money buying and selling this stock, as the stock has sky rocketed since its dive after 3rd qtr numbers came out, you just got to no when to dump this :::shit::: hole company..and when to buy!!!
Is that inaccurate, about Holland? Most of the information come from the YRC Website, also I have editors that cut things out. It can't be more than 1,000 words and to try to explain a company of that size in a thousand words is not easy. Any suggestions or anything inaccurate please let me know at [email protected] Would also like to note that I did ask for any information and help on the YRC forum and was told by a moderator and one other guy to basically go away, other drivers simply said they didn't know the answers. They were kept in the dark, which I completely understand, as I worked for CCX then Con-Way as a PM Linehaul Driver for 31 years. I simply asked how many terminals YRC had, if they had seen an increase in freight levels in 4th Quarter and if they had raised their rates? 2 guys were not friendly at those questions but others were fine, this was a week before I wrote that article. I should have ask on the Holland site, New Penn and Reddaway instead of just YRC only.

A Conway guy turned finance........think about it.

Sorry for the rudeness ed at finance but we work pretty hard to have people giving money to finance instead of us getting any.....the world makes no sense at all anymore.

A Conway guy turned finance........think about it.

Sorry for the rudeness ed at finance but we work pretty hard to have people giving money to finance instead of us getting any.....the world makes no sense at all anymore.
Yeah, Strange World I know. But you have Truck Driver Lawyers, Truck Driver Doctor's etc etc, why not Finance www.BNLFinance.com