As a backup with Patriots, Jimmy Garoppolo thought he was better than Tom Brady

I don't think Bilichick and Brady hate each other. I think if that were true. Garrapolo be there still. Brady be backing up. However Bilichick shuts media out completely
Brady bypasses Bilichick and goes straight to the OWNER who is Bob Kraft (kraft-foods) and gets everything he wants, Brady says he wants play few a more years so KRAFT let Garrapolo go he has been going over Bilichick's head for years, they DO NOT invite each other over for DINNER !!

Brady bypasses Bilichick and goes straight to the OWNER who is Bob Kraft (kraft-foods) and gets everything he wants, Brady says he wants play few a more years so KRAFT let Garrapolo go he has been going over Bilichick's head for years, they DO NOT invite each other over for DINNER !!

I knew he's close with Kraft.

Interesting, there is tension
https://www.businessinsider.com/tom-brady-bill-belichick-relationship-tension-2018-4

wow,. who will be first to go? Brady or Belichick

Last edited:
You're onto something

It’s dominated the storylines surrounding the Patriots for the better part of six months. Are Bill Belichick and Tom Brady feuding?

“Um… no,” Brady said after a brief pause when asked if something is going on between him and Belichick. “I mean, I love him. I love that he’s an incredible coach and mentor for me. He’s pushed me in a lot of ways. Like everything, we don’t agree on absolutely everything. But that’s relationships.”
http://sportschew.com/tom-brady-players-kneeling/

You're onto something

It’s dominated the storylines surrounding the Patriots for the better part of six months. Are Bill Belichick and Tom Brady feuding?

“Um… no,” Brady said after a brief pause when asked if something is going on between him and Belichick. “I mean, I love him. I love that he’s an incredible coach and mentor for me. He’s pushed me in a lot of ways. Like everything, we don’t agree on absolutely everything. But that’s relationships.”
http://sportschew.com/tom-brady-players-kneeling/

After all this time. They must completely hate one another. So what. Winning fixes a lot of problems.

I agree. Both are amazing together. Brady age and body catching up. When's he going to take that Concussion hit like Favre? Belichick, 20 years with same team. Best coach on NFL since Lonbardi, Halas, Walsh, Jimmy Johnson. Its gotta come to an end.

They both need the other and they know it. Brady will go first. He will finally feel his age and give in to reality. You can't do this forever. Belichick is not far behind. Which, he is getting pretty old as well. Even as coaches go.
BINGO you got it that is the way everybody thinks it's gonna play-out, my guess is that KRAFT (owner) wants one more SUPER BOWL victory out of the dynamic "duo" to make the PATS the all-time ( 7 Super-Bowls) championship winning team in the NFL. The Steelers and PATS have won SIX each so they are tied, I do NOT believe that is gonna happen because there are not enough WEAPONS on this team to get to the SUPER BOWL !

BINGO you got it that is the way everybody thinks it's gonna play-out, my guess is that KRAFT (owner) wants one more SUPER BOWL victory out of the dynamic "duo" to make the PATS the all-time ( 7 Super-Bowls) championship winning team in the NFL. The Steelers and PATS have won SIX each so they are tied, I do NOT believe that is gonna happen because there are not enough WEAPONS on this team to get to the SUPER BOWL !

They're really taking a stretch with Josh Gordon. They lost Super Bowl with Randy Moss.

Last edited:

The defense is terrible this year. The most dominant Patriot teams had stand out defensive players. Rodney Harrison. Mike Vrabel. Ty Law. A bunch more. This year. They have no impact player on defense. As well as a struggling offense.

They're really taking a stretch with Josh Gordon. They lost Super Bowl with Randy Moss.

Well, it only cost them cutting Corey Coleman. They tried repeatedly in the off season to find help at WR and guys kept getting hurt. And now Burkhead is done for the year. WTF ? Take a chance. Gordon's been nothing but trouble his whole life. High school. College. And in the pros. The coke head will probably only play a few games before he is suspended again. But that's time to come up with something else.

The defense is terrible this year. The most dominant Patriot teams had stand out defensive players. Rodney Harrison. Mike Vrabel. Ty Law. A bunch more. This year. They have no impact player on defense. As well as a struggling offense.
I have NO expectations for this team whatsoever IF they make the PLAYOFFS um Happy !! :19:

Well, it only cost them cutting Corey Coleman. They tried repeatedly in the off season to find help at WR and guys kept getting hurt. And now Burkhead is done for the year. WTF ? Take a chance. Gordon's been nothing but trouble his whole life. High school. College. And in the pros. The coke head will probably only play a few games before he is suspended again. But that's time to come up with something else.

Alcoholic I believe to