AAA Cooper | ash needs to get rid of one

vstrom

TB Lurker
Credits
ash term is slow so they need to get rid of one. so randy and jim are starting to harass the two they care less for. in hopes one will quit. they'll go after the one with any kind of opinion and the least religion. how randy gets away with his religious harassment is beyond me.asheville where you will keep your mouth shut walk the path of the lord and if you have any self respect you will lose it if you want your job. and every one is scared to death to say anything because they will make your life suck.

I call that being a bunch of sissys that do not do a good enough job to know they are needed and wanted. If all the companys cut loose the lazy not good for anything workers it would leave a good crew and cut expences.

agree

there are a few there that are sissys. the supervisors. who became supervisors because they sucked at peddeling or any manual labor type work. and there close followers. but there are 3 that are very good workers. that they load very heavy every day trying to break them down. i know what im talking about i was a top printing driver there for 18 years to be forced out. want to know my rep ask mark tm @ atl or ask jim last i heard was tm @ mia or adam last heard was tm @ shr or dough om @ tam i could go on but point is i can out peddel any man. and i know a good worker and there are good ones in ash .