ASK ABF & YRC how they like their representation. ABF's new contract 7% reduction $

Even with the 7% cut they are still making $23.35 now (Top Rate) a $1.16 more and hour and what some of you might not know they get a monthly bonus (Each Driver) and don't pay for there medical and don't forget the time and a half,this is coming from a friend at ABF in Aston,PA.:fingure::usa2:

Even with the 7% cut they are still making $23.35 now (Top Rate) a $1.16 more and hour and what some of you might not know they get a monthly bonus (Each Driver) and don't pay for there medical and don't forget the time and a half,this is coming from a friend at ABF in Aston,PA.:fingure::usa2:

Now we know you're lying, We all know that you have no friends.

supercooper, those ABF figures are correct. I just called my uncle who works for ABF as a driver and he said the numbers are correct. They do get a monthly bonus based on the performance of the company. Also get healthcare paid for by ABF.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like that fact that you rectum is stretched out but if you're good with it that's your choice.
They would love you in Vermont thought at this point it would probably be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

I heard you were a Turd Burgler,They were right and you ain't right:butt kiss::busted::fingure::6781:

Once again…another NCT Lie! NCT management has been having anti union meetings
and as usual, they are not being honest with our families. NCT Management just
had multiple meetings with us and they said that the issues at YRC were due to
the Teamsters. Wow! very interesting…especially since the video that YRC’s
executive has posted stated the exact opposite. In fact, he said that is was due
to the previous management that caused YRC’s financial issues. Yes, Corporate
Greed…not the Teamsters! He said if it wasn’t for the employees, YRC would not
be here today! Wow…how did NCT get this all twisted up? Do they really have the
interests of our families, or will they continue to lie to us to pad their
pockets?

As we all know, we will be casting our votes on December 10th. The “YES” vote on
this day will put a halt to the lies and disrespect that NCT continues to give
to our families. Please watch: CEO James Welch On the Need for Refinancing on Vimeo

ABF and YRC are established Union companies.I think the UPS Freight(formerly Overnite) board would be more consistent with the pluses and negatives of a newly formed Union carrier..Just sayin

Heard from my friend at YRC a major vote is coming up that will effect all non drivers a vote to freeze all non drivers to help get them out of the hole