Holland | Assigned Equipment

mr frght

TB Lurker
Credits
I know the we have assigned equipment on the road but I can’t find any language in Hoffa dispatch rules does anyone have anything in writing on assigned equipment?

I know the we have assigned equipment on the road but I can’t find any language in Hoffa dispatch rules does anyone have anything in writing on assigned equipment?
Six months ago I would of said you won't have assigned equipment long. Now I'm starting to wonder if they plan to merge everyone or a scare tactic. Doesn't seem like there has been a whole lot of activity on it here in the Midwest.

Six months ago I would of said you won't have assigned equipment long. Now I'm starting to wonder if they plan to merge everyone or a scare tactic. Doesn't seem like there has been a whole lot of activity on it here in the Midwest.
they better not try to scare off drivers or middle management ... the workforce is a little bit on the thin side right now ... drivers/middle management have been more of the ' jumping ship ' side rather than 'knocking the doors down ' side

Snap Out Of It Come On GIF by General Hospital