R&L | Assume

imported_dontcare

TB Lurker
Credits
ASSUME=@ss out of you and me.
Truth =something you know for a fact
Why dont we focus on our future and make it the best it can be on fact not fiction. I get fed up somedays but most days I realize that I'm getting paid more than most driver I dont get paid overtime but I get 45 to 50 hours. I dont fear they may shut down next week like some carriers, why not for once lets all find something good to say about the company that feeds my family week after week. I dont post alot I dont always spell very well or have great grammer but I get upset reading negitive stuff day after day. I had one of best vacations of my life at the companys resort Big Bear I'm sure somebody will have something bad to say about a free vaction also. I say if you can find something perfect go get it but dont assume the worst about R L. Nothing good ever comes from negitive gossip.

you do have a point in that there is a lot of negative feedback on this part of the site. We don't have to worry about a shut down right now, but I think that a lot of us who have been here a good while are wondering if maybe Wilmington has forgot that we are the reason why this company has been successful. We have put our trust in this company to look after us because of our sacrifices to ensure their profitability, and it is beginning to look like we are about to get thrown under the bus for the almighty dollar. We have done our part. Really, how much cheaper can you run a company when you haven't given raises in two years, don't pay overtime, increase employee health care contributions, and no 401 K contributions? And non-union to boot? If you aren't making money under these circumstances, you must be an idiot. It is a insult to all of us who are working ten to twelve hrs a day under the above mentioned factors, especially since other companies are reinstating what their employees gaveback.

>:(

I could be wrong, but I would at least like to think that what you said here is because upper management has a bit of pride and doesn't want to have to stoop to giving the business away for free like Fedex and Con-way.

Most of us that are still here are loyal employees. We have worked here for years and want the company that we came to work for years ago. We have worked without overtime,ran on weekends,and done whatever was asked of us. I have nothing but respect for SR.,but I think that others have taken his company in the wrong direction.