•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

At Jussie Smollett trial, Osundairo brothers at center stage

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Two brothers stand at the center of the case that prosecutors will lay before jurors when the trial of Jussie Smollett begins this week.

The former “Empire” actor contends he was the victim of a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ and homophobic assault in downtown Chicago on a frigid night in January 2019. The siblings, who worked with him on the TV show, say he paid them $3,500 to pose as his attackers.
Smollett will get probation for this evil crime he committed. He should serve whatever time someone would have served if they actually existed and committed the crime this Smollett made up.

Smollett is a real ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Ok, Juicy Smallay lied and made the entire story up, but we all know that this country is filled with white, MAGA hat wearing racists. I'd give you examples to prove it if I could find any.

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Ok, Juicy Smallay lied and made the entire story up, but we all know that this country is filled with white, MAGA hat wearing racists. I'd give you examples to prove it if I could find any.
Wonder how much time smollette will serve, what he did is as bad as what he accused imaginary white supremes of doing.

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Janet Harris Smollett ( mother) instilled this hate into her children.

She was mentored by Julian Bond, a founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center with numerous ties to communist front groups. According to her own son, Janet was tight with the cream-of-the-crop of black radical communists, Bobby Seale, Huey Newton, and Angela Davis.

“To this day, Angela Davis is one of her dearest friends. We’ve spent Mother’s Day with Angela,” said Jussie.
Smollett had everything America has to offer, it was so good to him he had to fake a hate crime. Just another little child just like Sandy AOC Cortez.

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium
Janet Harris Smollett ( mother) instilled this hate into her children.

She was mentored by Julian Bond, a founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center with numerous ties to communist front groups. According to her own son, Janet was tight with the cream-of-the-crop of black radical communists, Bobby Seale, Huey Newton, and Angela Davis.

“To this day, Angela Davis is one of her dearest friends. We’ve spent Mother’s Day with Angela,” said Jussie.
Smollett had everything America has to offer, it was so good to him he had to fake a hate crime. Just another little child just like Sandy AOC Cortez.
Well it's comforting to know his career is done and he will have for evermore zero credibility.

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Well it's comforting to know his career is done and he will have for evermore zero credibility.
I never heard of the guy or his blaxploitation show before Smollett’s hate crime hoax. Everyone knows who he is now you have to give him that much.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
And don't forget. Juicy was attacked by these MAGA supporters but somehow through all of the violent attack, he made it home safely without crushing his Subway samich.

To think that this idiot was stupid enough to deny what he staged shows how friggin' dumb the leftist are.

Side note: In court, Juicy admitted to having sez with one of the black dudes that he teamed up with on this hoax. :2437:

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
And don't forget. Juicy was attacked by these MAGA supporters but somehow through all of the violent attack, he made it home safely without crushing his Subway samich.

To think that this idiot was stupid enough to deny what he staged shows how friggin' dumb the leftist are.

Side note: In court, Juicy admitted to having sez with one of the black dudes that he teamed up with on this hoax. :2437:
Do you think you are better than somebody else?
Sometimes I do, yes.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Do you think you are better than somebody else?
Sometimes I do, yes.
Yep. And it's getting to be more often than in the past.
This country and it's society is coming apart at the seams. I can trace nearly all of the craziness back to the Democrat Party. They've become insane.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock