ODFL | Atl Extra Board Re-bid

Yeah heard he was going to be "Sing me a song" or "Sliding down the slippery ramp song"
How about "Mixtape" or "Jukebox" or "B-side" or "Shuffle" or that random button?
XjrFEwP.jpg

You mean to tell me you fell off the headrack? Say it isn't so I told you to be careful those ramps can get slick at times

I didn’t fall off, but if it weren’t for the clothesline, I would have. I did poke my leg through one of the pockets on the upper deck and scraped it up, but that’s all for the physical injuries... mental injuries, well, you’ve been a newbie carhauler. Imagine the worst.

I didn’t fall off, but if it weren’t for the clothesline, I would have. I did poke my leg through one of the pockets on the upper deck and scraped it up, but that’s all for the physical injuries... mental injuries, well, you’ve been a newbie carhauler. Imagine the worst.
Yeah I'm glad they changed those to the clotheslines, used to just have a metal loop you could move back and forth before that NOTHING, Hey it's only about 10 foot to the ground lol the fall won't hurt ya it's that darn stopping point that gets ya Hope your enjoying it Song Stay safe

Clothesline? you taking in washing now?
Yeah I'm glad they changed those to the clotheslines, used to just have a metal loop you could move back and forth before that NOTHING, Hey it's only about 10 foot to the ground lol the fall won't hurt ya it's that darn stopping point that gets ya Hope your enjoying it Song Stay safe

You washing clothes too? if things are that bad, I can send both you guys a couple a bucks.