FedEx Freight | Atl road runs?

Bigrigbuddy84

TB Lurker
Credits
Looking for info on ATL road runs. Our relay runs at my Center were moved up there and will be following freight that way. Been over a week now and cant get any information out of managment

Looking for info on ATL road runs. Our relay runs at my Center were moved up there and will be following freight that way. Been over a week now and cant get any information out of managment
Call the center manager. Email the center manager. Call and email the district manager. This is your life they’re displacing, they owe you information. Good luck.

I found a partial list from march, they've added a few runs to each lane, about 10 so far.

Destination-#of runs- total miles

BHM-2-350
BMAL-3-598 (Meets LFT)
CGAL-1-398 (Meets JKM)
CHTN-1-452 (Meets LOU)
CLT-4-488
GSP-5-167
HMAL-6-526 (MEETS LIT)
JRAL-1-400 (MEETS WME)
JVNC-7-632 (MEETS HGR)
LONC-2-486 (MEETS RCH)
MIMS-13-620 (MEETS SHV)
NVTN-8-534 (MEETS IND)
ORL-15-984 (8 Of these are 3&2 the rest are 2&2. No idea what that means lol but its a lay down run)
PVTN-12-580 (Meets STL)
RBTN-4-526 (MEETS DAY)
SAV-2-460
VAGA-5-438 (MEETS ORL)
VLD-8-438
WBKY-7-594 (MEETS CMH)

Xtra board- 15-20 something spots.

Again, theyve added runs and are adding more so its not exact but gives you a rough idea. Hope this helps, my thumbs hurt.

I also wish you luck. It is a big leap of faith and your family’s future. I follows freight 15 years ago from an end of the line center with a few relay runs and it worked out for me. But the HR person or the Road advisor could help you.I had 13 years in when I dovetailed in. Good Luck.