ODFL | Atlanta Area Pay

Super-Trucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm up here in the Midwest region looking to eventually transfer down south toward the Atlanta area. Preferably I'd like to go to the Atlanta north terminal in pendergrass. I'm already at top scale, but just curious what the difference in the pay rate was for P+D and linehaul, and if you could still work as much as you like as we do up here. In the Chicagoland area we're at $30.75 hourly and $0.6898 for mileage. Can anyone tell me what it is in the Atlanta area? Thanks!

I'm up here in the Midwest region looking to eventually transfer down south toward the Atlanta area. Preferably I'd like to go to the Atlanta north terminal in pendergrass. I'm already at top scale, but just curious what the difference in the pay rate was for P+D and linehaul, and if you could still work as much as you like as we do up here. In the Chicagoland area we're at $30.75 hourly and $0.6898 for mileage. Can anyone tell me what it is in the Atlanta area? Thanks!
You will take a paycut..Coupl pennies less a mile and about $1 less a hire..Things are slow down this way.

Linehaul pay is exactly the same.... P&D is about a buck an hour less.

I can tell you that you’re not going to get into linehaul at NGA unless you start there in the city. They only have 10 spots and they don’t come available often.