Estes | Atlanta Ga. Hotel

pathfinder73929

TB Lurker
Credits
For those drivers that take breaks in Atlanta Ga,that don't want to stay at the bunk house, I have found a very nice hotel in Stockbridge Ga. It's the Sleep Inn and they will give us a very good rate. Approx. $40 after tax. If you need the directions, phone # to the hotel, let me know and I will get them to everyone. They told me as long as they weren't busy they would be glad to give any driver a room. :clap:

You mean you don't like the Westmoreland Hilton and Towers?

The spacious rooms and semi private bathrooms.The beautiful tile is a work of art.

And independent cooling system.The workout facility is unpresidented.

I don't blame you though,I would never stay there either.

talking about semi private bathrooms did u ever sleep in louisville????? one big ole room with four shower heads sticking out of the wall NICE!!!!!!!!!!

yes I have stayed at the Louisville hilton, and no I dont like it either!!! LOL
By the way I forgot to mention the hotel in Stockbridge is 100% smoke free. Just to let everyone know.

I think the days inn is $48 bucks. It's the motel we use when the bunks are full. It's pretty clean and a little nicer than most. Very nice mexican restaurant near.

Your correct mildew, however I paid only $39.55 after tax at the Sleep Inn for a very nice and quiet room. Just wanted to let everyone know what I found out.

Your correct mildew, however I paid only $39.55 after tax at the Sleep Inn for a very nice and quiet room. Just wanted to let everyone know what I found out.
Thanks! That's a very good rate. I seen something in one of the bunkrooms a few years ago that made me drive around and look for a good rate. I'll check out the sleep inn next time I stay there. It's worth $39.55 to me to get some sleep and a clean shower. Hopefully one day they will put showerheads and clean curtains in the bunkroom budget.

Please help me pass the word around. I know you guys are like me and burn up the cell phone waves every night. Let all your friends and fellow drivers know, and feel free to post any other information about hotel rates in other terminal citys. Thanks again

drivers have to pay for there own motel rooms ? that is ****ed up

Well, the company policy is if the bunkrooms are availiable drivers are to pay for there own motel stay. off the record...( I know drivers that never stay in any bunkroom or pay for a motel) back on the record... Stark is right. You can turn those reciepts in to your cpa and they add it to the per diem and it's a bigger write-off than the reciept itself.

I stay at the sleep inn twice a week (southeastern). Very nice motel and the staff likes truckdrivers. They do there best to learn your name or handle. Very friendly with drivers. I would highly recomend it to anyone! Also it is a very clean place, don't have to worry about taking heeby jeeby's home to family.

Thanks tinabell902, thats exactly why I stopped and checked with them the other day because I saw a few of the Southeastern trks there. Your right, they were extremely nice to me!