Atlanta

What house is that? I got that treatment for a week or 10 days..LOL!!!!

Haha yeah I got it for almost 2 weeks lol, got done with my route at 12:30 today and transportation called our last stop to find us, I ended up helping another driver that was out of hours. Clocked in at 5 this morning, finished up at 2000. I'm getting paid hourly right now and it was all overtime, so that's the good part!

Sysco is definitely good at handing out the overtime, as long as you can take it!

The thing our new guys seem to lack after training is the paperwork end of it. They're sticklers on getting it right, and our numbers as drivers depend on it.

As for digging things out, I try to remind myself as I'm down stacking a board for one case zoned wrong... " I'm getting overtime pay for this..."
Helps a little. Sometimes. Lol

Sysco is definitely good at handing out the overtime, as long as you can take it!

The thing our new guys seem to lack after training is the paperwork end of it. They're sticklers on getting it right, and our numbers as drivers depend on it.

As for digging things out, I try to remind myself as I'm down stacking a board for one case zoned wrong... " I'm getting overtime pay for this..."
Helps a little. Sometimes. Lol

Were working overtime too, I`m getting 60 to 65 hrs a week, I`m enjoying this shuttle driver position. I have most of my delivery drivers # so I text them before I leave the yard to let them know I`m on my way.

Were working overtime too, I`m getting 60 to 65 hrs a week, I`m enjoying this shuttle driver position. I have most of my delivery drivers # so I text them before I leave the yard to let them know I`m on my way.

Your a good man Auburn, I used to do the same, makes a difference when a guy can come it at 0600, get that extra sleep if your gonna be late, instead of getting to the yard at 0500 and stewing for an hour...LOL, I have been the one stewing to many times.