Yellow | Att: Boardwalks have weight Limits !

Regarding the Wongway Post:

There are certainly a Growing Number of Imbecile Truck Drivers.
HOW One cannot discern the Difference of a ROAD from a Foot Bridge AND relying upon an electronic device to offer an "Alternate Route" within sight of destination.
I like too, the "slap in the face" of a 10 wheel Tanker rolling past the Imbecile.

Imbecile should be sued and rightly so, because the company is only responsible for their Equipment, yet, sadly, may get dinged for the Wrecker Charge and the Foot Bridge.
- - - -
The AMAZING SURVIVAL of the "Folded Up 4 wheeler", well, Un-Believably Believable!!

OOIDA's take on the driver shortage and the ATA support for public funding of driver training schools.

‘If the job that you’re offering sucks, is the solution really go find more suckers, or should you improve the job?’​

Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association’s president says his industry’s issue is the retention of truckers, not a labor shortage​

HOW One cannot discern the Difference of a ROAD from a Foot Bridge AND relying upon an electronic device to offer an "Alternate Route" within sight of destination.
I like too, the "slap in the face" of a 10 wheel Tanker rolling past the Imbecile.

Imbecile should be sued and rightly so, because the company is only responsible for their Equipment, yet, sadly, may get dinged for the Wrecker Charge and the Foot Bridge.
- - - -
The AMAZING SURVIVAL of the "Folded Up 4 wheeler", well, Un-Believably Believable!!
GPS! GPS! You geev me freight

- - - -
Just wait till the puppy drivers start driving!

OOIDA's take on the driver shortage and the ATA support for public funding of driver training schools.

Find more sucker's

I quit, I'm going on state,pays better

You are right partner. I just talked to Donna, and she said the tankers of ours on the road are all in Iowa, and Minnesota hauling Ridge popcorn assorted flavors to the production facilities
Definitely one for the record books.
Story starts, “ You ain’t gonna believe this……….

I quit, I'm going on state,pays better
The. ATA supports the shippers and receivers more than drivers. But Spencer is right on with the statement that drivers wasting 40 % of their time at deliveries and pickups, unpaid is a big part of the problem, especially truckload, and owner operators. And the carriers that advertise, detention after the first 1-3 hours are also the ones with high turnover rates. So no, I don’t feel sorry for them. They need to look at changing OTR pay to hourly, and get away from mileage pay, and all the strings attached gimmicks for pay

Definitely one for the record books.
Story starts, “ You ain’t gonna believe this……….
The. ATA supports the shippers and receivers more than drivers. But Spencer is right on with the statement that drivers wasting 40 % of their time at deliveries and pickups, unpaid is a big part of the problem, especially truckload, and owner operators. And the carriers that advertise, detention after the first 1-3 hours are also the ones with high turnover rates. So no, I don’t feel sorry for them. They need to look at changing OTR pay to hourly, and get away from mileage pay, and all the strings attached gimmicks for pay
You blew the bag off there gimmicks.

You blew the bag off there gimmicks.
You mean the, earn UP to this much, or bonus of this much, if you drive 4,000 miles a week solo, or detention after 2 hours, or bonus if your truck gets 9 miles per gallon, or $300 dollars for a clean roadside, or, and I love this one, comprehensive, or competitive health care plans…

- - - -
I resemble that remark, we had as many imbeciles in my days as you have today!