Yellow | Att: Boardwalks have weight Limits !

I resemble that remark, we had as many imbeciles in my days as you have today!
I don’t know Breeze. I question your response when I see so called “drivers”,
Wearing flip flops, washing their cab with the windshield squeegee at the fuel island,driving onto dirt roads following the GPS, throwing pee bottles out the window, taking a, quick, shower in the restroom sink, trucks getting wiped out by trains, people who don’t know how to read row 7, at the rail yard, or don’t even know how high 13’6” actually is.

I don’t know Breeze. I question your response when I see so called “drivers”,
Wearing flip flops, washing their cab with the windshield squeegee at the fuel island,driving onto dirt roads following the GPS, throwing pee bottles out the window, taking a, quick, shower in the restroom sink, trucks getting wiped out by trains, people who don’t know how to read row 7, at the rail yard, or don’t even know how high 13’6” actually is.
We had one that might fit your qualifications.
He broke both headlights on a B67 pushing one of our trucks over Blacksburg Hill.
He totaled a tractor by running into the back of one of our city trucks in Gastonia.
He had a trailer cut in two by a train below Greenville S C on US 23, which was off route.
I'd say close to an imbecile.
You might say he was in pretty tight with local 71.

We had one that might fit your qualifications.
He broke both headlights on a B67 pushing one of our trucks over Blacksburg Hill.
He totaled a tractor by running into the back of one of our city trucks in Gastonia.
He had a trailer cut in two by a train below Greenville S C on US 23, which was off route.
I'd say close to an imbecile.
You might say he was in pretty tight with local 71.
Kind of a tight bastard? Eh?

Coop dispatch's favorite team just crossed that bridge.
Hey we all had to Learn sometime & where better then the Clarence bridge over the Iowa River !
tank crossing GIF