Yellow | Att: Boardwalks have weight Limits !

Hey we all had to Learn sometime & where better then the Clarence bridge over the Iowa River !
tank crossing GIF
Looks like that thing rides just about like the tractor I had last week.

We had one that might fit your qualifications.
He broke both headlights on a B67 pushing one of our trucks over Blacksburg Hill.
He totaled a tractor by running into the back of one of our city trucks in Gastonia.
He had a trailer cut in two by a train below Greenville S C on US 23, which was off route.
I'd say close to an imbecile.
You might say he was in pretty tight with local 71.
The train was off route on US23? Was it following a GPS?

Just wait till the puppy drivers start driving!
1969. I started when my Dad called home and told me to bring him his other truck. I said Dad, I’m 15. Got no license. He just said he needed that truck, now bring it. So I did.

Then later- 1976, first time I drove ‘over the road’, I took a day cab and a flatbed loaded with machinery from York, Pa to north of White River Junction Vt in a blizzard. I think I drove the old Ho Chi Minh (209?) and spent a day in the Union 76 (was it Bartonsville?). Somehow, I got it there, and back. Second over the road load I went to a coal mine, overloaded, in the foggy nite of West By God WVa With no Jakebrake. Next morning, looking at the map and roads, I said it was a good thing I didn’t come over Dead Man Mntn. The guy unloading me said that’s the only road here- how’d ya get here???

There were no schools. Trial and Error. We all started somewhere, somehow. We’ve all screwed up and survived, somehow. God looks out for us fools, most of the time….

Last edited: