ABF | Attention Fed Ex and Conway

He and ex396 have left for easier grazing places. :hysterical:
Yeah what ever happened to the ex396? I hope he didn't get lost somewhere. I do think he was a notch above the current TROLL. This one seems to be a little slow if you know what I mean.

But hey that coarse I took really comes in handy with their types. It was called how to talk to idiots. I will give you a few of the lessons I learned from it.
First speak real slow so they can keep up. Never yell it scares them. And never never use words like union or TEAMSTERS. And they get really excited if you say something about a boss from their companies.(They think they like them)

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT UNION MEETING! YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Sure I do. They are using my money to pay the people helping the less fortunate(YOU). But look at the bright side. If you live in a right to work state you don't have to join. And you can give back any extras that are part of the Teamsters agreement with your employer.

You have stated you did not want to hear TEAMSTER talk but you keep coming back.

You are hoping that just maybe some day. But you will always be you and that is a burden I can't help you with.

WARNING THIS IS A TEAMSTER FORUM! YOU WILL SURLY HEAR TEAMSTERS TALKING FREE AND UNAFRAID ABOUT UNION MATTERS.

THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THOSE UNION HATERS. IF YOU ARE HAPPY THEN STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND WE WILL STAY WHERE WE ARE.

YOUR HOPING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW FOR ALL BROTHER ALWAYS!
He is just trying to get some adgukachin muler.He really wants to understand the mystic of being a Teamster.He cant wait to get one of those satin Teamsters jackets with his local number on it and his name on the front

Wow your first post and I want to break out the purple pom-poms and start doing some high kicks. Since I'm a retired FXF road driver, cancel the high kicks. I'm really happy your so happy with your job. I'm collecting my SS, pension and 401K check and living very comfortably. In the 33 years with Viking /Fedex I never felt like a second class citizen. We enjoyed the same benefits as the union drivers. One big difference was our equipment was much nicer. The grass will always be greener somewhere else, Maybe you should be talking to some of the 13K YRC employees who lost there job. If I had my choice of your job and benefits against mine, I think I'll stay where I am. Happy Trails. TP
remember one thing... the unions put obamma in.. that contract is on paper and not written in stone... the sad thing is that yrc will drain the pension fund alot quicker than people realize... sad for ABF employees, to whom they paid the bill every month...wish ya'll well...:clap:

rFedex mber one thing... the unions put obamma in.. that contract is on paper and not written in stone... the sad thing is that yrc will drain the pension fund alot quicker than people realize... sad for ABF employees, to whom they pacentury id the bill every month...wish ya'll well...:clap:

Well when did you retire? They treat you like ::shit:: there. Abf treats there employees like Viking did with family first. Fedex closed our yard and i did not want to up root my family. So I gave up my 14 years so my girls could stay in their schools. Fedex tells you how bad the union is its been all postive for me.

Well when did you retire? They treat you like :::shit::: there. Abf treats there employees like Viking did with family first. Fedex closed our yard and i did not want to up root my family. So I gave up my 14 years so my girls could stay in their schools. Fedex tells you how bad the union is its been all postive for me.
In spite of how much better the union could be it is, no doubt, better than none. Congrats on your move and good luck Brother.

Well when did you retire? They treat you like :::shit::: there. Abf treats there employees like Viking did with family first. Fedex closed our yard and i did not want to up root my family. So I gave up my 14 years so my girls could stay in their schools. Fedex tells you how bad the union is its been all postive for me.
I would agree with you on your uprooting... worked at another LTL that closed down a term and did not do the right thing to the guys with seniority... the master freight agreement does ALOT of "GREAT" things; not good,but great things for the LTL community... as for yellow...well...they need to be absorbed by ABF... THE MANAGEMENT TEAM SCREWED THOSE GUYS OVER FOR YEARS...

Lets talk about something that you probably know a lot about. Will Nature Boy Rick Flair ever come out of retirement?
Will the tooth fairy leave money for a denture?
When you watch Moonshiners do you get home sick.
STOP HATING YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
Hello Muler.
Never watched the show..but this story popped up on my home screen news stuff...and searching TB for the show brought me to this post to Puffy....
Anyways....30 years old.....dead.