Attic/Rooftop TV Antenna?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
I check the obits everyday also. I peddled freight in Albuquerque for 28 years. Every now and then I'll read about a fellow worker or customer friend. And something else I have noticed. People seem to be passing away at a younger age. Late fifties and early to mid sixties.

I check the obits everyday also. I peddled freight in Albuquerque for 28 years. Every now and then I'll read about a fellow worker or customer friend. And something else I have noticed. People seem to be passing away at a younger age. Late fifties and early to mid sixties.

what i have noticed is several things in my obits section

1) people are dying in alphabetical order by city (for instance) Cranberry, Davisville, Franklin....

2) then, the people are dying in each city, in alphabetical order, Jones, Smith, Zasuwitz.

3) then many obits, omit the obit and you have to go online to read the omitted obits.

what i have noticed is several things in my obits section

1) people are dying in alphabetical order by city (for instance) Cranberry, Davisville, Franklin....

2) then, the people are dying in each city, in alphabetical order, Jones, Smith, Zasuwitz.

3) then many obits, omit the obit and you have to go online to read the omitted obits.

There is a conspiracy hiding in there somewhere.

YOU will be amazed at how many channels you can get over the air in HD... I have a little camper and I can get like 12 or 13 channels in my front yard with an HD antenna and booster

YOU will be amazed at how many channels you can get over the air in HD... I have a little camper and I can get like 12 or 13 channels in my front yard with an HD antenna and booster
with the digital signalls and my roof top antenna, i can get the MeTV network. what we have here now is (saying) channel 10.1, 10.2.

some local channels are .1, .2, .3. .4...>!!!!!

and they have the old tv shows, IN THIER entirety, very few commercials, they have the old movies as well. the public broadcasting channels just add more things to like cooking channels, kids channels, home repair channels...

all (or many) in HD at 1080, then 720, and i think 420.?

MeTv here is 2.1 and 2.2 and 2.3 are escape and GRIT. GRIT has old movies and escape has a lot of mysteries and forensics. Similar to 48 hours etc except they can tell the whole story in 30 minutes. I like both of them, never had them before. And then there's BUZZR, which has old game shows that were short lived and unheard of. Also some old Let's Make a Deal on there.

And most people don't believe that you get them in HD. Fact is that cable gets them in HD and cuts them back then charges extra to put them back to HD.

Does Mrs. Jeff, make you sleep in the camper?:lmao::busted: