XPO | Augment your retirement?

My paperboy told me that he would deliver the Cleveland Plain Dealer for 60 cents a day and the Sunday paper for a buck fifty. I agreed but after a short bit I reduced my end of the bargain by 5% and I stole his bike.

My paper gets here a little later but my retirement savings are 25 cents a week and I save a ton of money on gas now 'cause I use the kid's bike.

These are methods I did not have to go to school to learn. You'd think I learned these tried and true approaches to business at home, in kindergarten, or Boy Scouts, but I simply watched my mentors in the workplace.

I'm thinking that the kid will never grow up and realize what I did to....er I mean for him..

Sell everything you can, let other stuff go back, get bikes and a big tent to live in. That should help save enough to retire comfortably i.e. an air bed for the tent later in life. Also a portapotty and a shower that hangs in the tree. Run water hose to nearest neighbor to BORROW their water. Extention cord if you need to watch those 3 channels on the old black and white tv.

My paperboy told me that he would deliver the Cleveland Plain Dealer for 60 cents a day and the Sunday paper for a buck fifty. I agreed but after a short bit I reduced my end of the bargain by 5% and I stole his bike.

My paper gets here a little later but my retirement savings are 25 cents a week and I save a ton of money on gas now 'cause I use the kid's bike.

These are methods I did not have to go to school to learn. You'd think I learned these tried and true approaches to business at home, in kindergarten, or Boy Scouts, but I simply watched my mentors in the workplace.

I'm thinking that the kid will never grow up and realize what I did to....er I mean for him..

Perfect. Couldn't have said it better myself.