XPO | Auto shut off

The auto shut off is a PITA but there’s much bigger problems with working at Xpo that drivers should be focused on like your new prescription management company downgrade and how it will effect yourself and your family. Cost had to offset somehow .

I was deeply offended by the removal of the gauges. With enough of them you could understand a problem somewhere before it really got to be a problem.

I had a AC fail in the berth over night. Went to be in the mid 90's similar humidity etc. Woke up at a little after sunrise in really bad shape. It was approximately 155 or so in there. The AC compressor failed in the night of all things. The sun did the rest through the window. Took about 14 hours at the counter and sipping 5 gallons of house sweet tea before I had kidneys working again.

Dispatch made a great storm about being late. I hit them with a 1500 dollar AC replacement bill. They had to pay it.

Those old ashtrays were the best.
I cared less about their gauges, I assumed they didn't want me to be concerned about oil pressure or water temp.
If they ran out of either, the truck would eventually stop and they would wrecker me another one. besides, not my truck!

I cared less about their gauges, I assumed they didn't want me to be concerned about oil pressure or water temp.
If they ran out of either, the truck would eventually stop and they would wrecker me another one. besides, not my truck!
I took that exact attitude when issued my first three gauge truck. The all mighty computer that they sunk 40,000 dollars into can deal with it.

The first time she overheated or threw a transmission fault or some other problem, we told dispatch its broke. They ask WTF? We told them WTF nothing, its a computer problem we are not computer people. Just truckers. If there is any WTF, tell that to your own Corporate suits who bought the ******* things that wont go anywhere without shutting down over a little dripping coolant.

We understood then that we no longer gave a damn and that was the beginning of our talk as a husband wife team to gtfo of this batshit nut industry with their stupid brain dead computer trucks. And so it was. We learned to do other things that bring us joy in life besides those.

Moral of the story, take care of the drivers, keep them happy. Dont dumb things down too much and insult them. That year in our first super computer truck we spent about 62 days in hotels or at home waiting for the shop to fix fix fix that year. Previously I might have been in a hotel a week every few years on the old iron being very reliable and only broke in extreme conditions that were a gamble at the first instance.

"Octopi is the oldest plural of octopus, coming from the belief that Latin origins should have Latin endings. ... Octopuses is the next plural, which gives the word an English ending to match its adoption as an English word."

Regardless, they're for fish bait, not my eating pleasure.

They were successful in marginalizing Palin back then weren't they.

Today they cannot do that very easily now. I think Palin was more of a figurehead useful as a trophy for the right.

Its all due to Montgomery. Squid don’t deep dive to parramatta. If he could have restructured the tower it would have jumped the negative to positive. Just saying. Quotes are forever just remember that Bismarck! Nilap loves oseago with squid butter .

Auto shutdown on tractors? Heck, I'm beginning to think we may need auto shutdown for some on TB. :hide: :duh: :hilarious: :438:
Well, that’s about the walrus . I heard it on the internets so it’s got to correct and if it isn’t it fits my though process. Bats are omnivores with feet and gills just like I thought.

I took that exact attitude when issued my first three gauge truck. The all mighty computer that they sunk 40,000 dollars into can deal with it.

The first time she overheated or threw a transmission fault or some other problem, we told dispatch its broke. They ask WTF? We told them WTF nothing, its a computer problem we are not computer people. Just truckers. If there is any WTF, tell that to your own Corporate suits who bought the ******* things that wont go anywhere without shutting down over a little dripping coolant.

We understood then that we no longer gave a damn and that was the beginning of our talk as a husband wife team to gtfo of this batshit nut industry with their stupid brain dead computer trucks. And so it was. We learned to do other things that bring us joy in life besides those.

Moral of the story, take care of the drivers, keep them happy. Dont dumb things down too much and insult them. That year in our first super computer truck we spent about 62 days in hotels or at home waiting for the shop to fix fix fix that year. Previously I might have been in a hotel a week every few years on the old iron being very reliable and only broke in extreme conditions that were a gamble at the first instance.
Exactly! When my right leg goes numb the gauges tell me so . I wiped the froth from my soup when the gauge says so !