Averitt | Averitt Facilities

Calling us a bunch of "%ucks" is insulting and will not be tolerated, nor other name calling in reference to our upper management or anyone still employed by Averitt. I erased the words and your post made a point without name calling.

Since I cannot confirm what I said, I guess I'm going to trust that you're telling the truth but I highly doubt it occurred as you process.

However, having been on this forum for 9 years, I think I know where the line is and I know I did not use any (what you thumpers call) foul language.
Also, did not call anyone out by last name. The ones I called out deserve to be called out and I know how to properly do it.

Your problem is that you are so in love with Averitt that when the truth comes out you are appalled and with your super moderator power have the ability to delete at will.

Whatever, I know the true deal as so most others in the company. Delete away.

Count me as one happy ex-slave of Averitt.

I don't ever have to, nor will I ever defend my position as a Moderator, I allow everyone to vent as they wish as long as the rules are followed. I can't imagine ever wanting to visit this Averitt section if I was in your shoes, but as an ex-employee I allow you to interact on here freely. It appears the work force is happy since the forum is read a lot but rarely is an issue of concern discussed. I will continue to erase anyone's comments who chooses to name call and attempts to bypass the language filter. I will not ever edit negative posts as long as they follow those guidelines.TB's owner stresses to us that he wants a site that is open for debate but also where our children can sit in our laps and read what we read without seeing coarse language , nudity and name calling.

I haven't shown nudity, only calling out your leaders who I saw as a failure for almost 20 years and whose chjoldren sit on people's laps and read the boringness of TB? Correct, none.

I know where the envelope is. I know what a sorry company Averitt is. After spending almost 1/4 of my life there I feel I have the right to come on and talk about it.

If there are those, other than yourself, that don't like what I say (and there has been nothing vulgar), let them speak up.

I just come on to see how much further down hill this 3rd rate outfit has fallen since I left. Apparently it continues to nose dive.

I always enjoy reading lifer's posts. I would like to know all of his thoughts about the HOU facility,because I'm thinking about a transfer to one of the Texas svc's.

No you haven't ever posted nudity, I'm speaking of TB as a whole to be family friendly. I can speak for myself that I have found your insight interesting and yes this is a free speech forum as long as the rules set by the owner are followed. You are one of the most active members and I consider a friend, as we have spoken on the phone a few times for a long duration. But I know I am doing my job well by removing foul language only in a timely matter before our readers have a chance to see them.
I haven't shown nudity, only calling out your leaders who I saw as a failure for almost 20 years and whose chjoldren sit on people's laps and read the boringness of TB? Correct, none.

I know where the envelope is. I know what a sorry company Averitt is. After spending almost 1/4 of my life there I feel I have the right to come on and talk about it.

If there are those, other than yourself, that don't like what I say (and there has been nothing vulgar), let them speak up.

I just come on to see how much further down hill this 3rd rate outfit has fallen since I left. Apparently it continues to nose dive.

I always enjoy reading lifer's posts. I would like to know all of his thoughts about the HOU facility,because I'm thinking about a transfer to one of the Texas svc's.
I have been gone from there now for almost 8 months. Lower blood pressure for me.
Houston has a SVC that is 5th rate at best. He revels and beats his own chest over the fact that he has terminated this number and that number of people in a given year. He is FAR from a people person. Never a good morning, never will stop and talk to you. Drives in the yard, goes to his office, goes to lunch for 1.5 hours or so, then is gone for the day at 16.30. Never shows up on weekends for any reason.

He does not have the respect of any of his people, they all hate him for the most part and he frankly does not care. It is a cesspool of dregs of society and the 10 year old facility looks like it's 30-+40 years old. Repairs of anything are virtually non-existent.

Supervision is lacking and always has, especially since I left the position 16 years ago. Left hands never know what right hands are doing.

So, if you like working around hair on fire low-life management, then Houston is the place for you. I stayed as long as I did for one reason and one reason only..... Did not want to start at the bottom of any other company's board and still don't intend to do so. I'm semi retired and loving it. Work enough to keep from being bored but as for trucking, 40 years of it was a belly full for me.

Want a great little facility to work out of? Go to Waco. New terminal and small scale operation.