Averitt | Averitt new payrate for TL

big blue

TB Lurker
Credits
I just saw ad on truckingboards for Averitt and new pay rates. Is there anyone in TL that can verify this. I work local and I cant get a raise no matter how hard I beg. I have 3yr and 9 mo senority and still make starter pay

Hey big blue, if ur looking for long runs, (and team driving) u should look into ups freight. They are starting a new division (LHD) linehaul driver. They are teamsters, but the pay isnt as high as a road driver now at upsf. The top pay is 45cpm. I do believe. They will be hiring tonow or in the very near future. Where abouts is your location? The terminals that will probley be hiring are almost all of ur big freight citys, memphis, chicago ,atlanta, columbus oh., harrisburg pa, lexingto ky, etc. Happy hunting

Hey big blue, if ur looking for long runs, (and team driving) u should look into ups freight. They are starting a new division (LHD) linehaul driver. They are teamsters, but the pay isnt as high as a road driver now at upsf. The top pay is 45cpm. I do believe. They will be hiring tonow or in the very near future. Where abouts is your location? The terminals that will probley be hiring are almost all of ur big freight citys, memphis, chicago ,atlanta, columbus oh., harrisburg pa, lexingto ky, etc. Happy hunting

That is suppose to be an embarrassing secret ...:hysterical:

I am not looking for other work, especially running the road. I am currently making 60,000 working local out of Charlotte, NC. My question was about the new rate for our T/L drivers. Thanks for the info but no one I know wants to run the road.

I'm in T/L...be here over 10years...$.435 cpm... had a real BIG BURNING sensation between the checks of my butt last year when we didn't get 1.5 cpm like everyone else did!.