Baaseball 2019

They have been in tv here. So I watched 4 games. They won yesterday.
I won't abandon them. There is no hope. But I won't abandon. Tigs and Wings no matter how bad I will still watch when I can. Sad. But I do.

A true fan takes the ride, high or low.
Ya. Take the strikes with the home runs.
I hope they can put something together before I leave this earth.
Lol.
Same with the Wings.
But as you know I like hockey and will follow them till my ashes are dumped.
I used to subscribe to nhl on satillite. Just got too expensive. So I catch em when I can. But now that I have time. Before I had to record. Now that work is done I may subscribe.... Got me thinking about it now. Win or lose I will watch..
And Yzerman is back. Maybe he can pull a team out of wherever they are.

They have been in tv here. So I watched 4 games. They won yesterday.
I won't abandon them. There is no hope. But I won't abandon. Tigs and Wings no matter how bad I will still watch when I can. Sad. But I do.
Me also the up's the down's and sometimes in the middle Still love my Tiger's and Wing's ,still wear my Kaline jersey all the time

Did anybody see Marisnick take out Lucroy at home in the Astros/Angels game? Marisnick only got a two game suspension for injuring Lucroy. Look for payback the next game between the two teams. Marisnick had room for the slide on the outside of the plate & might have been safe if he had done so. Dirty players usually get what is coming to them.

Re. the Phillies/Dodgers game today, pitcher Hector Neris will pay for his ****you at the Dodgers dugout. He should have walked off the field & kept his smart mouth shut. Baseball players have long memories.

They have been incredibly bad. It's almost impossible to be that bad.
No life in Mowtown.
They can be 5 runs ahead and I'll check back later in the game and they'll be 5 runs down. I say to myself
:wtflol:!
This is not just once or twice. But several games.
Right now they are just a team others use to move up the standings with.

Reactions: mud
No life in Mowtown.
They can be 5 runs ahead and I'll check back later in the game and they'll be 5 runs down. I say to myself
:wtflol:!
This is not just once or twice. But several games.
Right now they are just a team others use to move up the standings with.
They have let some of their best players go, it's been all about money. My favorite one is Justin Verlander.

Last edited: