Back on Monday

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
Alright so here I am back to work on Monday 12 stop day 647 cases first two stops took 246 cases off. Then the rest of the day went by pretty quick. Going to take a nap right now as I have to get up early tomorrow, but also go give blood tonight (what a chore it's so time consuming) anyhow not much else cooking no returns, no breakers no 23 or 24 codes pitched a no hitter today. Hopefully I'll do another one tomorrow. According to my paper work I'm at 84,000 cases for the year. Week after next I'll be on vacation really looking forward to it.

Alright so here I am back to work on Monday 12 stop day 647 cases first two stops took 246 cases off. Then the rest of the day went by pretty quick. Going to take a nap right now as I have to get up early tomorrow, but also go give blood tonight (what a chore it's so time consuming) anyhow not much else cooking no returns, no breakers no 23 or 24 codes pitched a no hitter today. Hopefully I'll do another one tomorrow. According to my paper work I'm at 84,000 cases for the year. Week after next I'll be on vacation really looking forward to it.
It will be a well deserved vacation for you!

Where you going? I haven't had a vacation since last March, but in September we are taking the kids to the greatest place on earth! DISNEY WORLD! !!!! LOL

PS- could very well also be the most EXPENSIVE place on earth lolol... but guess you can't put a price on happiness haha

I'm not sure where I'm going yet my Magliner Two Wheeler isn't going to last much longer, I might plan on making a trip to Iowa, but it's pretty lose.Jack Kerouac once said the ice cream is very good out in Iowa of course that was back in the late 1940's but still might be true.

Disney World! That's like the best place ever (I've never been there, but I hear big things.) I also hear the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches cost about $7.00 a piece well that was back in 1998 dollars so who knows. That will probably be one of the best most memorable family vacations ever. The kids should really like it and when they are my age ha-ha they should remember that. I'll tell them to remember it and enjoy it while it's going on because they will do some reminiscing when there in there 20s.