Pitt-Ohio | Back to the main Board

The openings of Cleveland and Norristown were held up quite as they dealt with local governments, then several months more in Cleveland because of technical issues if I remember correctly. Hopefully that won’t be the case here.

The openings of Cleveland and Norristown were held up quite as they dealt with local governments, then several months more in Cleveland because of technical issues if I remember correctly. Hopefully that won’t be the case here.
Forget the towns, that’s one piece of it. You now have the DEP for storm water runoff especially with trucking( grease, oil, fuel). And take that location in Auburn, it’s a major road so it can add county or state approval( possibly a traffic light). We all know we work in a hated industry, even you build in a industrial area they have issues- we never close !!!

They are going to town clearing the lot but I doubt that something is going to be built in two months unless you are saying April 2022.They might get the pad poured by June or so .
They are going to town clearing the lot but I doubt that something is going to be built in two months unless you are saying April 2022.They might get the pad poured by June or so .
I took a ride past this site today and things are really starting to happen: dirt being pushed around, trees up rooted and stacked up, traffic cops assigned to allow equipment in and out of the site, etc.
Asked my TM when I got to work if this was Boston’s new terminal. He responded by saying, “I can neither confirm nor deny any information concerning this matter,”
so there you have it, read into that conversation what you will. My gut feeling is that this truly is Ross Express‘ new Boston terminal. Can’t understand why they won’t say so.

I took a ride past this site today and things are really starting to happen: dirt being pushed around, trees up rooted and stacked up, traffic cops assigned to allow equipment in and out of the site, etc.
Asked my TM when I got to work if this was Boston’s new terminal. He responded by saying, “I can neither confirm nor deny any information concerning this matter,”
so there you have it, read into that conversation what you will. My gut feeling is that this truly is Ross Express‘ new Boston terminal. Can’t understand why they won’t say so.
From what the Pitt guys have said they don’t like to talk about any news . Most companies brag if they are building a new terminal- shows growth and a good future. Since Sutton is close I assume they will close that.

From what the Pitt guys have said they don’t like to talk about any news . Most companies brag if they are building a new terminal- shows growth and a good future. Since Sutton is close I assume they will close that.
Close and sell it. I like it cause it’s only 6 minutes from my house

Forget the towns, that’s one piece of it. You now have the DEP for storm water runoff especially with trucking( grease, oil, fuel). And take that location in Auburn, it’s a major road so it can add county or state approval( possibly a traffic light). We all know we work in a hated industry, even you build in a industrial area they have issues- we never close !!!
Just heard the other day that there will be traffic lights installed on rt 20 for Ross ‘s new barn that they are building off route 20 in Auburn ma as their bigger expanded Boston terminal. They’re saying that it should be completed this up coming Spring and all moved in sometime in May. Won’t hold my breath, will just have to wait and see. Will keep you updated.

That Pitt terminal in Roanoke looked ancient. I wonder who originally built that ? Congrats on the move, I’m sure it will be enjoyed.

what about the Ross terminal in Auburn Maine ?
its the old ST,J and mighty tight.
looks like PITT/ROSS leased some more parking
space.
some ROSS tractors parked on the hill to the right

space.
Off topic, but related. I Worked for SJTC for 7.5 years at their Worcester barn located on Rt. 20 in shrewsbury ma. What a shock it was when we learned that they had closed their doors on us back in 1993. They got my CDL for me and took good care of me. I loved St. Johnsbury Trucking.

space.
is Regency on the same property ?

Off topic, but related. I Worked for SJTC for 7.5 years at their Worcester barn located on Rt. 20 in shrewsbury ma. What a shock it was when we learned that they had closed their doors on us back in 1993. They got my CDL for me and took good care of me. I loved St. Johnsbury Trucking.
Who is in that terminal now ?