ODFL | Background check

You need to check with Billy, he does all background checks, when not mowing grass or studying for Mastio exams.
I heard that if you hold a valid,US Lawnmower Certificate, OD will not go any further with background checks and accept that in place of criminal checks because of the stiff regulations it takes to obtain one.

If you're asking that means you're worried about something be completely honest and upfront, what you view as a big deal could be very small to them, but it also goes the other way as well. Good luck and keep us posted

If you're asking that means you're worried about something be completely honest and upfront, what you view as a big deal could be very small to them, but it also goes the other way as well. Good luck and keep us posted

Yes, If you have anything in your closet, you should keep a good lock on the door at all times.
I heard that if you hold a valid,US Lawnmower Certificate, OD will not go any further with background checks and accept that in place of criminal checks because of the stiff regulations it takes to obtain one.

I hear this replaces the TWIC Card, only if you are swimming uptide in uncharted waters