Estes | Bad service

He's paid to deliver freight, not wait for you get home from your pedicure! Lmfao!
If it was set up for him to call and get a signature and he didnt do either then he failed to do his job. No signature he should have brought it back so now Estes gets to pay some money out for his incompetence. You sound like you may be a lot like him. Sooner or later you pay for that.

Aint my company but Im well familiar with them and their oversize 1000 lb garbage skids that they expect a man to unload with a liftgate. They got absolutely no business tryin to ship that junk to anywheres that dont got equipment. They can rot in hell far as Im concerned and I hope I never gotta deal with that nasty **** again

Estes drivers or whoever they roped into haulin that mess now oughta wise up and think before loadin it. “Gee… Joe Schmo’s name on it? Must go to a house. Maybe I hadnt oughta take this crap since Id hate to be the one to hafta deliver it”
Estes thinks drivers are superman. They sit in an office and dont have a clue what their workers actually do

Estes is a sh** hole company to work for. They don't care about their employees and dont know how to run a business. Management don't do their jobs and don't give a sh** either. They just keep making the employees hate their job more and more. It's really sad when you try to do a good job at what you do, "go the extra mile", try to do it right and be thorough and try to have pride in your job, then when you have a problem or complaint about something that makes your job harder all because others don't do their jobs, management has the attitude "get over it, nobody cares". So I guess that has something to do with your bad delivery experience.
They look at you like you are the problem. Communication sucks, wait time sucks, a lot of the equipment is junk, i thought it was a better company than what it is. No telling how many times ive strained myself trying to roll up or down landing gear thats not ever greased and the yard jockeys constantly leave the trailers to close together and to high soo you cant lower the trailers because you cant get to the handles. Always something to make your job more stressful than it has to be.

Had a snowblower that was shipped by Good Ole Estes arrived at destination I offered to pick up @ term they said wasn't possible They turned it over to last mile carrier who never documented delivery I was notified about a month later by shipper that they showed no delivery Do I want my money back? Played dumb 6 weeks later check from Estes showed up to settle claim for lost shipment Thanks Estes for free snowblower
I believe it.

If it was set up for him to call and get a signature and he didnt do either then he failed to do his job. No signature he should have brought it back so now Estes gets to pay some money out for his incompetence. You sound like you may be a lot like him. Sooner or later you pay for that.
Pay for what? I haven't been a city driver since early 2000's. I was amazing too. I had appointment times on residential deliveries. If you weren't there for your appointment it went back and you got hit for a redelivery charge!