TForce | Ballot Results

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
v7Ufwxh.jpg

Now y’all gonna have to work on getting your freight back. Customers don’t like uncertainty and believe me competing outfits salesmen have been filling your customers heads full of information to keep them away from you.

Now we all will see how the tactic to do a lockout will work for UPS.
Will they get their freight back or will they find out they really messed up?

They’ll get out on the streets and offer to haul freight for free the next few months if ups care bout u all workin,, they got the money

Now y’all gonna have to work on getting your freight back. Customers don’t like uncertainty and believe me competing outfits salesmen have been filling your customers heads full of information to keep them away from you.
You don't have to work hard to get service back when the other sucks! Bilo we got it upsf knows it....they gotta plan and I'm blessed to be apart of the ride....

Been around this business a lotta years This is the first time I've ever seen this ploy But the union would never allow companies to own non union logistics or competing non union carriers That being said ups freight will bring in thier p&d drivers tomorrow @ noon or at the latest tues and will never hardly miss a beat The company planned this well in advance At our terminal we did not see any upsf freight last week This says the company probably diverted larger shipments to Coyote and probably smaller shiptments to package ie instead of 1 skid of 20 cartons the shiptment is now 20 cartons with a rate that is less than normal pkg rates Glad to see you guys and gals are still gonna be running past me everynight at 70 mph We don't need any more companies out of businesses ABF GRS TO SCH