Yellow | ballots

HEY! Keepingon, why do you have Obama showing up on your post? Are you two close pals?
I just had to retract my first reply to this as now I see the add:wtflol:. Its a simple answer... As I have to return 15% of my pay to the company I work for I can not afford to pay for premium membership which forces them to use advertisers in order to provide this service.
So I have to bite the bullet don't judge me by the adds R-14 has placed on my posts.:438:

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true than it will probably pass ,because most of the layoff guys probably didnt vote

i'm laid off, and, i voted,NO! got called back in aug., took loa, good thing too, 'cause right after labor day, all the guys in my seniority zone were laid back off. not gonna burn bridges where i'm making a good wage, to get dicked around. just remember, 6 yrs. to get 1 yr. service in a pension plan that's gonna be paying 25 cents on the dollar, once it gets placed under the pbgc.

i'm laid off, and, i voted,NO! got called back in aug., took loa, good thing too, 'cause right after labor day, all the guys in my seniority zone were laid back off. not gonna burn bridges where i'm making a good wage, to get dicked around. just remember, 6 yrs. to get 1 yr. service in a pension plan that's gonna be paying 25 cents on the dollar, once it gets placed under the pbgc.

by the way, i've been paying dues the last 2 yrs. so, i've got every right to voice my opinion, unlike some retirees, and some that took withdrawal cards.

As of 7:38 est the official numbers from a source in DC are as follows:

39,000 ballots mailed out to YRCW employees both active/laid off

24,000 ballots returned

3000 requests for 2nd ballot

150 requests for 3rd ballot

Counting ballots until 8pm and then stopping until tomorrow morning

official results should be available by early Sat. afternoon

as of 7:38 tallies were too close to count....
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/S...tm&bn=27297&tid=289070&mid=289070&tof=2&frt=2

Last edited by a moderator: