ABF | Balls

Glad to see this, however UPS Parcel situation is a joke. It was always my understanding that both Legally (NLRB), and our constitution that Leadership/ Negotiators can not work in conjunction with our bargaining unit. I firmly believe Hoffa and Cronies receive compensation of some type for these crap deals. Be it Money, use of things, freebies, etc.

Apparently the UPSF Negotiating committee has informed the company that in light of the overwhelming rejection of the tentative Agreement,...the current contract extension will expire Monday, November 12.

And there are 6 Supplements that were rejected, too. Western Penna. was one of them.

Good Luck, Brothers!

And apparently,.....instead of pushing his negotiating team to resolve the conflict,...Mr. Hoffa and most of his Executive Board ...have departed on a 10 day "fact-finding" trip to Singapore....leaving just a few days after the contract TA was rejected......

Hope their shots were up-to-date.......

Last edited:
FYI...

UPS Market Cap $98.71 Billion
ArcBest Market Cap $990.8 Million

See the difference?
Maybe you should see the difference, This company is shrinking because they want it too! U pack gone! Timekeeper gone! We know were not ups, but stop dragging everyone down with your cheerleader bullshit. Cheerlead for your upcoming contract at yrc.... I’m hoping it’s better than ours....

Maybe you should see the difference, This company is shrinking because they want it too! U pack gone! Timekeeper gone! We know were not ups, but stop dragging everyone down with your cheerleader :horseshit:. Cheerlead for your upcoming contract at yrc.... I’m hoping it’s better than ours....

Oh, poor baby all upset at my post, coming back with some ignorant "cheerleader" comment over a simple factual financial post. Time to grow up don't you think?

Oh, poor baby all upset at my post, coming back with some ignorant "cheerleader" comment over a simple factual financial post. Time to grow up don't you think?
Can you verify those numbers, tri? If so, you’ve got some serious inside information.

Can you verify those numbers, tri? If so, you’ve got some serious inside information.
He’s just being the normal anti worker he has always been. If there is someone to tell you that the worker is wrong and the company is right Triplex is your man. People like him are the reason YRC is still working a crap contract.

If the shoe fits wear it. Worry about your own company Mr. cheerleader, you have a lot of work to do in the near future trying to convince your fellow workers to submit to a 6th giveback so you can Keep working another ten years.... what will that give you 55 years in the industry? Your a selfish person who is stuck in the past....

So...ABF workers are, by virtue of working for a ‘less-profitable’ company, aren’t deserving of a decent contract? That market cap number is probably understated. We all know how ‘honest’ Judy and her ‘fixer’ accountants are.

"Inside information"? Surely you jest. Publicly available information for publicly traded companies available to anyone with a few key strokes on your computer.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/UPS/

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/arcb

PS - Never said anything at all about a decent contract. Simply pointed out the market cap differences in the two companies. Seems that posting simple facts makes some resort to snarky comments and their juvenile name calling. Oh well, some never grow up I guess. Their problem not mine.

"Inside information"? Surely you jest. Publicly available information for publicly traded companies available to anyone with a few key strokes on your computer.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/UPS/

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/arcb

PS - Never said anything at all about a decent contract. Simply pointed out the market cap differences in the two companies. Seems that posting simple facts makes some resort to snarky comments and their juvenile name calling. Oh well, some never grow up I guess. Their problem not mine.
They are just being obstinate. We are on an online forum so they know how to lookup simple facts. I do agree with Mustang that we could have gotten more. I just didn't, and don't, think it was worth the time and trouble to get it.

They are just being obstinate. We are on an online forum so they know how to lookup simple facts. I do agree with Mustang that we could have gotten more. I just didn't, and don't, think it was worth the time and trouble to get it.
Not worth the time & trouble? You should’ve got a job with a non union company if your willing to settle for whatever they give you....