ABF | Balls

I just wonder where we would be if our grandfathers took the attitude, it's not worth the time and trouble.
Amen, brother. Or, if we just rolled over and curled up as N-A-Z-I Germany and Imperial Japan ran amok. (I had to ‘hyphenate’ the word before Germany. Apparently, that word is disallowed)

I just wonder where we would be if our grandfathers took the attitude, it's not worth the time and trouble.
You wonder so you don't know?? Could be better or worse?? Some people are so hardheaded they will continue to beat their head against a rock until the rock gives up or their head is so damaged (well you know??). Me I'm loading up to go scuba diving in Belize. And I don't wonder who, oops not worth the time or trouble to explain :)

But from what I hear those non-union employees earn more than we do? So if not for our grandfathers we would earning? How much more do non-union employers pay?

Last edited:
You wonder so you don't know?? Could be better or worse?? Some people are so hardheaded they will continue to beat their head against a rock until the rock gives up or their head is so damaged (well you know??). Me I'm loading up to go scuba diving in Belize. And I don't wonder who, oops not worth the time or trouble to explain :)

But from what I hear those non-union employees earn more than we do? So if not for our grandfathers we would earning? How much more do non-union employers pay?
The hourly wage is only one piece of the puzzle. Benefits with the nons don’t even come close.

Dove there when it was called British Honduras. Glover’s Reef and the Blue Holes. I’ll bet it’s changed a little? My Nemrod Snark III, best regulator ever!