Central Transport | ballsout ranger

Ah man its wonderful. It's the best of everything you could ever imagine and more!!!! Na man it's just another steering wheel. I was very surprised at the amount government paper work there is to fill out now. It always use to a proof of legal resident and a W2. Now geez there is like 9 pages government crap. So far it was 4 hours of training videos with tests. (pretrip, forklift, smith system, hazmat) My drive test and doing ride alongs now. I think I have a couple more days of riding and training. I guess it is was it is. Same thing different color truck. The hand held will take a little bit to get use to.

don't worry, you're just use to a substandard company and now have to adjust. keep us updated on your new job. congrats.

don't worry, you're just use to a substandard company and now have to adjust. keep us updated on your new job. congrats.

I will do so sir. I can't help post on the Vitran side since I do know a lot of people here. The advantage I have now I really don't have to give a thought on wether or not if it is true. My normal weekends consist of waking up, drinking coffee and getting on here to see whats going on before the boss gets out of bed and puts me to work. So my posts normally are on the weekends. Have a good week!

Last edited by a moderator: