Bankruptcy Update !!

flstc2000

TB Regular
Credits
Dated July 3rd, 2006.
In a 3 page letter from the attorney representing the Teamster members, Frederick P., has clarified some items that have been incorrectly stated on a previous post.
First, no checks are in the mail, as another person has stated.
I will briefly explain a few items instead of writing word for word from this 3 page letter.
Almost all Warn act claims have been paid to date ( 96% ) with the remaining people not eligible.
There are about 13,000 unresolved employee claims for our vacation, holiday, sick days etc.
To date, there is no agreement between the company and the union on these items.
A third party auditor has checked these claims and they also show wide discrepancies between what the employees listed on the bankruptcy claim forms and what the company has records for.
Same goes for grievances, tolls, out of pocket expenses etc.
The expected final payout is in the 15 to 20 cents on the dollar, same as was reported before.
Do not expect any payout soon.
Any questions, feel free to post on this thread or PM me and I will attempt to answer ( from the letter received ) as best I can.

flstc2000 said:
Dated July 3rd, 2006.
In a 3 page letter from the attorney representing the Teamster members, Frederick P., has clarified some items that have been incorrectly stated on a previous post.
First, no checks are in the mail, as another person has stated.
I will briefly explain a few items instead of writing word for word from this 3 page letter.
Almost all Warn act claims have been paid to date ( 96% ) with the remaining people not eligible.
There are about 13,000 unresolved employee claims for our vacation, holiday, sick days etc.
To date, there is no agreement between the company and the union on these items.
A third party auditor has checked these claims and they also show wide discrepancies between what the employees listed on the bankruptcy claim forms and what the company has records for.
Same goes for grievances, tolls, out of pocket expenses etc.
The expected final payout is in the 15 to 20 cents on the dollar, same as was reported before.
Do not expect any payout soon.
Any questions, feel free to post on this thread or PM me and I will attempt to answer ( from the letter received ) as best I can.
I was a manager. I have not yet rec'd my money. That is why i had a lawyer.

You should read the last Information Report #22 (dated October 10, 2006). Easy to find on MSN search. This should answer most questions. Yes, WE GOT SCREWED!!!

You should read the last Information Report #22 (dated October 10, 2006). Easy to find on MSN search. This should answer most questions. Yes, WE GOT SCREWED!!!

You can also find that same information on the Teamsters.org web site. Click divisions, then click freight, go to left side of page and then hit CF bankruptcy.

I know alot of people seem to be counting on this for some reason. I was out of Mira Loma and have seen alot of people hurt, I would not believe a thing until you see it.