Banned for life! Sterling joins 12 others who have been ousted from their sport

What a bunch of idiots. The billionaire is banging some skank. And the wife finds out. She finds out he gave her millions of dollars worth of stuff. So the wife sues the skank for millions.

Skanks ain't walking around with millions, so skank freaks out. Well now the skank tries to extort the billionaire to pay the wife. Billionaire let's it blow up to reveal the situation.

Wife gets pummeled into hiding by media. Billionaire gets fined and possibly loses an asset. Skank is on Barbara Walters saying he ain't really a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ all boo hoo and realizes she's watching her gravy train derail.

Results ? Wife gets paid. In America the wife always gets paid. Billionaire never really cared anyway, still don't. But at worst he sells his team and gets paid.

Skank... back to droopy pants pimps for you.

Just get tired of the "Only certain people can get/be offended". Punishment or canned outrage. Hypocritical. Certain persons say and do a lot worse. Based on race, religion, sexual orientation, or political party. Now, no member of family can own team? Really, sin of 1, crossed over to all. If was a person from the protected professional victim class, it would be a non issue and even justified.

I thought this was America. How can someone be stripped of something he/she owns? This belongs to that person, and whether we like what he/she says or does makes no difference. Although, since he owns this team those players or coaches who feel offended can decide to not stay employed by this individual. Further, the general public who is offended can stop going to the games played by his team. That is how you hurt him, but taking away what is his is just wrong.

All the major 4 sports a sponsored . So if you have an owner that is ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, are against gays etc.. sponsors will start pulling away and that does not only affect the team, it affects the whole league. People don't understand that this wasn't his first rodeo for him. It goes way back to the 80's. So yes the NBA is bigger then this 1 idiot owner. The NBA is protecting the NBA.

All the major 4 sports a sponsored . So if you have an owner that is ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, are against gays etc.. sponsors will start pulling away and that does not only affect the team, it affects the whole league. People don't understand that this wasn't his first rodeo for him. It goes way back to the 80's. So yes the NBA is bigger then this 1 idiot owner. The NBA is protecting the NBA.

I see they have appointed a CEO to take over the spot with the Clippers... How the hell can you walk into my company and appoint a CEO and not consider a takeover? He's lost the team for good... The only one that has clout is his soon-to-be ex-wife and daughter and they say they are not selling... The CEO happens to be black, for whatever that's worth... I don't care if he has pink polka dots and wears a too-too, he wouldn't waltz into my company and take over without a legal battle.. I don't care if they had to suspend games and no one plays....

Both Sterling and his wife have vowed long legal battles for control of the team.

Yes it is a sponsorship/money thing. Isn't everything ?

This is something the guy said in his own home. Not at a press conference. Not out in a crowd. In his own home.

He was also recorded without his knowledge. Not like he was on a soap box at all.

There is a lot of room here. He will make a mess of this in court. And he will certainly get paid.

Yes he was in his own home. To myself it doesn't matter where he was. Was that dude wrong for recording, sure he was. But like I said, he has a history of doing or saying ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ ****. That's where the problem are.

I've almost gotten fired at my job by someone over hearing me say things I've shouldn't of said. Was I wrong, sure I was. I also was extremely angry at the tattle tail.

Yes he was in his own home. To myself it doesn't matter where he was. Was that dude wrong for recording, sure he was. But like I said, he has a history of doing or saying ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ ****. That's where the problem are.

I've almost gotten fired at my job by someone over hearing me say things I've shouldn't of said. Was I wrong, sure I was. I also was extremely angry at the tattle tail.

Then why are so many people coming forward to say they were "shocked" to hear him say it? That's the question here.. If the guy let one slip, then it's a mistake or blooper.. More than that, then I could agree it's a trend... I have to hear more to consider him a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ...

Now we are talking another subject. Free speech. Thought that you were free to say what you want, although others do not have to agree. Then, there is the part of his utilizing his free speech in his own home, regardless of other incidents. I believe that his girlfriend recording him without his knowledge may constitute a breach of his privacy. When does another have the right to record you, in your own home, without your knowledge? Besides, what you say there is your personal conversation, and not for all to hear. Maybe we need to go back to the old days, where you could say what you want. Then others could accept or reject your speech and decide to associate with you or not based on your beliefs.

Now we are talking another subject. Free speech. Thought that you were free to say what you want, although others do not have to agree. Then, there is the part of his utilizing his free speech in his own home, regardless of other incidents. I believe that his girlfriend recording him without his knowledge may constitute a breach of his privacy. When does another have the right to record you, in your own home, without your knowledge? Besides, what you say there is your personal conversation, and not for all to hear. Maybe we need to go back to the old days, where you could say what you want. Then others could accept or reject your speech and decide to associate with you or not based on your beliefs.

Well he represents the league and advertisers were jumping off. It's all about the money. They put Lebron on the TV. But he don't mean anything to these people.

This conversation in context isn't even ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ. Listen to the whole thing. He is pissed that she is banging other dudes and bringing them around. He is jealous and wants her to be banging him.

Welcome to the communist states of America. Freedoms optional. Right or wrong will be decided by the masses. Simple lovers triangle turns into a nation wide campaign to take your property. Just like the witch hunts. Look at someone wrong and they accuse you of something ridiculous and you end up trying to defend yourself from the world. Oh, and good news, no one cares about right or wrong. They just wanna see you hang.

Free to say whatever I want without consequences. What would happen if I were to go to my TM and tell him how I really feel about him ? What if you were to do that ? Let me know what happen after the fact . Is there really such a thing called "free speech" ? Yeah I thought so...

Free to say whatever I want without consequences. What would happen if I were to go to my TM and tell him how I really feel about him ? What if you were to do that ? Let me know what happen after the fact . Is there really such a thing called "free speech" ? Yeah I thought so...

Yeah, I guess so. We should just sit silent.

That example my friend is actually rediculous. As we all well know there is a time and a place where restraint is necessary. But, just with your girl friend, or with friends, or to express your personal beliefs, then I feel you can say what you want. There is always those who disagree, but that is a discussion or arguement, but they have no right to change my ability to say what I want nor take what is mine . It then becomes a matter of disagreement. Just getting tire of those who are offende3d because they dont like what or how I say something. Dont say anything against minorities, illegal, gays, even if it is true. Someone will be offended. By the way you can say what you want to your boss, dispatcher, or anyone else, just be ready to defend yourself and get another job. Thay have that right, but not the right to take something I payed for, be it a franchise, etc.

"Expressing your feelings", perfectly legal.... Do it, I double dare ya.....

That example my friend is actually rediculous. As we all well know there is a time and a place where restraint is necessary. But, just with your girl friend, or with friends, or to express your personal beliefs, then I feel you can say what you want. There is always those who disagree, but that is a discussion or arguement, but they have no right to change my ability to say what I want nor take what is mine . It then becomes a matter of disagreement. Just getting tire of those who are offende3d because they dont like what or how I say something. Dont say anything against minorities, illegal, gays, even if it is true. Someone will be offended. By the way you can say what you want to your boss, dispatcher, or anyone else, just be ready to defend yourself and get another job. Thay have that right, but not the right to take something I payed for, be it a franchise, etc.

But, being a dumbazz seems to accepted by society these days.... I say, he does it and gets back to us...