Banned for life! Sterling joins 12 others who have been ousted from their sport

It's ok for an employer to say those awful things ABOUT employees, but I'm the dumbazz for saying it to my TM ... GOTCHA MR.STARKY & BLACK KNIGHT :ShakeHandsNah:

Not condoning this clown,but I just wonder if some of you that have high convictions against this guy felt the same way when a black person is called an Uncle Tom..

I'm done with this sir.. both you and the "ridiculous" guy are right.. My apologies.

The only "right" thing about it, the man said something in the privacy of his home..The "wrong" thing is, some dirtball taped it to gain an upper hand or a payday.. It would be the same of you and your wife were sitting around the breakfast bar saying the same thing.. Does it make you a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ.. Does make you a bad employer, it was just something that was said in privacy... It only matters when you take to the next level and take it public or make you idea known to the employee...

As I've said before, I won my own business... Me and my wife talk about decisions our employees make all the time, that never makes it back to the employee, until it becomes a problem at the store between them and others... You can't chastise someone for something they say in private.... Then, that would be you invading their ability to make a decision on a subject...

Personally, I think the guy is sick.. Dementia or something, just buy the way he talks.. The circles he talks. But it's not my place to judge and punish.. Nor is it anyone else place to do so... Things are said all the time... We have become a society of "hurt feelings", and that is what is purely "ridiculous".... And that shouldn't be a decision made by the NBA to make the guy sell his business... You wanna judge? Judge the players that make millions of dollars and get out there a **** and use drugs and set "excellent"(sarcasm) examples for young folks...

The only "right" thing about it, the man said something in the privacy of his home..The "wrong" thing is, some dirtball taped it to gain an upper hand or a payday.. It would be the same of you and your wife were sitting around the breakfast bar saying the same thing.. Does it make you a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ.. Does make you a bad employer, it was just something that was said in privacy... It only matters when you take to the next level and take it public or make you idea known to the employee...

As I've said before, I won my own business... Me and my wife talk about decisions our employees make all the time, that never makes it back to the employee, until it becomes a problem at the store between them and others... You can't chastise someone for something they say in private.... Then, that would be you invading their ability to make a decision on a subject...

Personally, I think the guy is sick.. Dementia or something, just buy the way he talks.. The circles he talks. But it's not my place to judge and punish.. Nor is it anyone else place to do so... Things are said all the time... We have become a society of "hurt feelings", and that is what is purely "ridiculous".... And that shouldn't be a decision made by the NBA to make the guy sell his business... You wanna judge? Judge the players that make millions of dollars and get out there a **** and use drugs and set "excellent"(sarcasm) examples for young folks...

If this was truly about discrimination. Why are they still blaring ghetto rap in the locker room ?

N bombs. Hating gays. Degrading women. And that's not at home. That IS their work place.

You could hear it coming out of the Pacers locker room. And all the reporters and camera guys and league officials being exposed to it. That's their work place too.

If this is all something for an owner to be fined for. That is so reprehensible that you would take away a team. Then there should be suspensions at the very least. If the players are doing the same thing.

All the major 4 sports a sponsored . So if you have an owner that is ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, are against gays etc.. sponsors will start pulling away and that does not only affect the team, it affects the whole league. People don't understand that this wasn't his first rodeo for him. It goes way back to the 80's. So yes the NBA is bigger then this 1 idiot owner. The NBA is protecting the NBA.

fair enough,,so now the rules will be applied to all ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ right? or will it only be white racists? will players coaches management and owners be treated equally? I doubt it!

fair enough,,so now the rules will be applied to all ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ right? or will it only be white racists? will players coaches management and owners be treated equally? I doubt it!

There are "no rules" to one side of the argument... Some can be racists, and not called on it... But my new friend Mr. Smith and Mr. Cuban from ESPN put it about as plain as it can be put. "There are racists from all walks of life. Live the lie and deny it or face the music and admit it, I may get flack form this, but face it black people, you are as racists as anyone else"....