Bartlesville Oklahoma

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Wondering if you fellows know the deal, they had a hiring event a few months ago at a hotel in Tulsa, seeing KW's with B-ville for the location, I think its great, yet Pauls Valley OK is using Crete to pull their loads, just wondering if you guys know anything.

I do shuttle for Sysco for those that don't know, totally happy with my job and plan to retire here, I have friends however that aren't happy with what they do so, if any of you guys can give me some scoop on WM in Bartlesville OK, that would be neat and I would pass it on to whoever I know that is interested!

Thanks in advance guys!

GT

WalMart in Bartlesville, Ok is a grocery DC. WalMart has two types of DC's either General Merchandise or Grocery DC. All of the General Merchandise is handled by Walmart company drivers & most of the grocery refrigerated loads are handled by 3rd party contractors Swift, Crete, ect. Bartlesville is the only WalMart DC that runs their own refrigerated loads with company drivers & most of those refrigerated load dispatch at night to be delivered before morning.

I have applied at Monroe GA which is a grocery DC, Swift does their refrigerated side. I applied before at Monroe NC and my status online went from Under Consideration to No Longer Considered for this position and I got the rejection email. This time it went from Under Consideration to Application Received. Does anyone know what that means? I'd love to get through the interview process to really see what Wally offers in comparison to OD. I'm happy at OD, so it's nice to go into an application process knowing it's gravy which ever way it works out.