Baseball 2018

Highspeeds..you summed it up. Cleveland didnt play well at all. Had nothing. Houston looked good. Good pitching.

Aaaaand the Yankees lose! They lose!
Good bye to the Evil Empire!

4 good teams left. I think both series will go 6 or 7.

OH :::shit::: !!!! Lookout for Houston. Dragging their feet all summer and now they are on fire !!!

You're not kidding! They look good. It's a must win for Boston. And Price is starting if he doesn't pitch well it's going to be a quick hook! And probably the end of him

Milwaukee is lucky to be 1-1. At the same time, should be 2-0. Good games.

Btw...I dont think I've ever seen an umpire get hit on a throw from the catcher before. Unbelievable

David Price? Really? Wow what a great performance. Congrats to the Boston Red Sox! Who's next? Dodgers or Brewers?

David Price? Really? Wow what a great performance. Congrats to the Boston Red Sox! Who's next? Dodgers or Brewers?

I must admit I was too hasty in judgement about about David Price. I had seen so many blunders by him in the past I didn't think he could pitch like he did last night. I stand corrected.

I must admit I was too hasty in judgement about about David Price. I had seen so many blunders by him in the past I didn't think he could pitch like he did last night. I stand corrected.
Me also Doc he just can't do it every or most of the time

Brewers tried everything. LA was just to much. Great series.

Boston is really clicking right now. Punched a very good Houston team right in the throat.

I think Dodgers. But I am going to enjoy seeing how it plays out either way.

I agree was a good game 7. Taylor's catch in left center was turning point of the game. Great catch!
Unfortunately, I think Counsel got out-managed. Plays too many games for my liking

Can Puig act like he's been there before? Seems to be a head case at times. But what he did at 2nd and after he hit the homer was a disgrace to himself and the game. Felt bad for the kids watching the game. Glad nobody acted like that when I was a kid.

Hope for a great Series! Not looking forward to the end of the baseball season. Going to be a loooong winter!

Boston is up 2 games to none and headed to LA. Everyone has written off the Dodgers I still think the series will go back to Boston for game 6. And possibly game 7.

And Price looked good again. I'm surprised but he stepped up and pitched well.

Going to be a good game tonight. Looking forward to it!

That 18 inning marathon. And then the Dodgers lose it at the end of the game in game 4. And Boston is bringing Price in game 5. You will ::shit:: your pants if he seals the World Series.

That 18 inning game was probably the best game I've ever listened to. Unfortunately I run at night so most of my baseball is on the radio. Listened to just about every inning. Just an awesome game.

Hard to shut down that Boston offense. They came alive late. LA didnt quit though. Going to be a great game 5.

You're absolutely right. If Price deals it o will be shocked. Just dont know what to expect from him. He's had 2 great starts in a row.
And not sure how Kershaw will be after his last start. He is well rested and should pitch well.

Looking forward to it

That 18 inning game was probably the best game I've ever listened to. Unfortunately I run at night so most of my baseball is on the radio. Listened to just about every inning. Just an awesome game.

Hard to shut down that Boston offense. They came alive late. LA didnt quit though. Going to be a great game 5.

You're absolutely right. If Price deals it o will be shocked. Just dont know what to expect from him. He's had 2 great starts in a row.
And not sure how Kershaw will be after his last start. He is well rested and should pitch well.

Looking forward to it

Machado again stepped on the first baseman's foot/ankle. He needs some payback. I despise dirty players. If a fielder is blocking a base or base path the runner is justified in moving him but these last two times there was no reason to do what he did. Stepping on a player's ankle like he did could cause a permanent injury. A pitcher can send a message to a dirty player that is injuring his teamates.

Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox! Truly a great team all season. Beat two 100 win teams to make it to the World Series. And beat a good Dodger team. Have to give credit to the Dodgers for another good year.

Congratulations to Steve Pearce for the MVP. He earned it. He played for every American League East team. Grew up a Boston fan. Absolutely crushed it the last 2 games.

How fitting was it to see Machado make the last out of the game on his knee. Funny how karma comes around. I didnt think he was such a dirty player. Maybe he'll learn as he grows up. Maybe....

It's going to be a long winter. Baseball is over. That is all!

Oh and that guy Price..he pitched pretty dam good! Almost an MVP thought in my book!!

Last edited:
Have to agree with ya on what you said, very true. But if they didn't get all those guy's from the Tigers might not have happened.LOL just messing with ya dnr Tiger fan here so glad Amercian leage won it. Heck even my wife (who is not a big sports fan) watched all the games and didn't complain (surpise) but even said about Machado being dirty, ah well making plans to attend spring training with my grandson should be an adventure