Baseball 2018

Congratulations baseball. A very entertaining season. With great races to the end. And TWO ties. Capped by a fantastic playoffs.

I’m glad to have Franconia. But wonder about what might have been.

Red Sox had all the answers. Even when they were the wrong answer. Like a guy swinging at a pitch maybe ankle high. And ripping it out of the park. 4-1 sounds like a boring World Series. It was not.

Thank you baseball. Thank you very much.

Congratulations baseball. A very entertaining season. With great races to the end. And TWO ties. Capped by a fantastic playoffs.

I’m glad to have Franconia. But wonder about what might have been.

Red Sox had all the answers. Even when they were the wrong answer. Like a guy swinging at a pitch maybe ankle high. And ripping it out of the park. 4-1 sounds like a boring World Series. It was not.

Thank you baseball. Thank you very much.
Well if you think about it they played 2 games in one night on that 18 inning marathon

Oh ::shit:: !!! The Yankees want Kluber AND Carrasco. We will obviously get a haul in return. And the central is a mess. So, we will probably do well regardless. But the Yankees are being aggressive. Very aggressive.

Missed the boat with the Yankees. Gave Carrasco an extension. Still trying to swing something with the Dodgers. It's cold out. Good thing this stove is HOT !

And sure enough. As I sleep. Alonso is gone. To the White Sox even.

They have cut a bunch of payroll. Maybe they will keep the pitchers ? We have lost a lot of power at the plate. But the defense will be much better. You don't have to hit HRs to win games.