Yellow | be serious, be realistic and keep your job

I would put the chance of a " NO" vote at about zero percent. No one is going to vote themselves out of job. Sure there will be some "yea hoos" that vote no but the chance of a no vote majority is absolutely nill. Eventually a few carriers in the LTL sector will go out of business. The fundamental problem is there is not enough business for everyone to survive. It's only a matter of time.

If you truly believe that, buy some YRCWD stock.

A dockman would be foolish to vote no. They will never, ever, see a job that pays this well (regardless of concessions and givebacks). I am a thirty year Teamster with a CDL.

I own 600 shares, down from 15,000 shares pre-split, I have additional share in the Fidelity account too. I want YRC to come back strong; 23 years with CF here.

Even though I work for the competition I don't want to see YRC go under; we really can't handle the extra volume if that happens. I'd like to see some smaller companies go - but not YRC! I know 15% really hurts; but there are not many opportunities out there right now unless you want to go OTR, but there are only so many of those spots too.... Please guys, don't kill off your company!

I own 600 shares, down from 15,000 shares pre-split, I have additional share in the Fidelity account too. I want YRC to come back strong; 23 years with CF here.

I had 17000 shares and bought when it was .11 per share............now I have almost 900 shares after the reverse split......I believe I will be selling soon........

If you truly believe that, buy some YRCWD stock.

That doesn't mean that YRC will not eventually go out of business. Just that the chance of a no vote is 0%. so yes, one could make some quick money in that stock. But the fundamental problem is that rates are supressed, capacity is low, and even non unions are struggling to make money. You could have all the wage concessions in the world but the costs of operating are going up, not down. Insurance, taxes, tolls, litigation, Regulatory requirements etc are all increasing.

you won't find another one right now, this is clear. Or maybe do you want to go working seasonal and part time as driver helpers or package handlers at ups. No more to add, really.

Billyjack ( 309 ) When did you get out of prison little buddy. Roadway took you back

A dockman would be foolish to vote no. They will never, ever, see a job that pays this well (regardless of concessions and givebacks). I am a thirty year Teamster with a CDL.

Yea but in the give backs cdl drivers will now work the docks. dock workers will be gone if passed.