Estes | Beating the mark.

Kings disciple

Ecc. 12:13
Credits
We have a board in our office that they put a oubound revenue goal for the day on (goal amount set by Richmond) and we have been beating the goal by at least $10,000 every day for the last 3 weeks. We are getting REAL busy. Big pile of extra loads every day, some from us and some relays. So all you E/B's and teams come and get it at 074!...:1036316054:

We have a board in our office that they put a oubound revenue goal for the day on (goal amount set by Richmond) and we have been beating the goal by at least $10,000 every day for the last 3 weeks. We are getting REAL busy. Big pile of extra loads every day, some from us and some relays. So all you E/B's and teams come and get it at 074!...:1036316054:

Ya'll having all that freight should bring alot of $$$ to Hooters, Applebees, and the 2 mexican restaurants near the motel also. (Just some info for the folks that like to go on break there regardless of how much time is left on the 11 hour clock). :clap:

Ya'll having all that freight should bring alot of $$$ to Hooters, Applebees, and the 2 mexican restaurants near the motel also. (Just some info for the folks that like to go on break there regardless of how much time is left on the 11 hour clock). :clap:
:biglaugh::biglaugh:same here where I work! Out of time when there is a good bar at the motel or walking distance.

$10,000, is that two bills or 100 bills? Revenue is all relative!

I live just a few miles from that motel and I like that applebees there pretty good, but which one of those mexican joints would you say are the best? I love good mexican but have not tried either one of those yet. Just moved into that 'hood about a year ago from out in the county. Kids all grown up now and we wanted to get closer to town and work.

I live just a few miles from that motel and I like that applebees there pretty good, but which one of those mexican joints would you say are the best? I love good mexican but have not tried either one of those yet. Just moved into that 'hood about a year ago from out in the county. Kids all grown up now and we wanted to get closer to town and work.

I normally go to the mexican restaurant that's beside applebee's. It's more laid back but the one up the street has a more upscale atmosphere. It's probably the one to take your wife to. It was standing room only when I was there. I think it was a Thursday evening. I like them both.

we have been hit and miss latley. we are running all runs and need to hire 3 to 5 EB but ya know the drill............. dear rob.......

I normally go to the mexican restaurant that's beside applebee's. It's more laid back but the one up the street has a more upscale atmosphere. It's probably the one to take your wife to. It was standing room only when I was there. I think it was a Thursday evening. I like them both.

gotcha thanks... We may try the one up the street Saturday night.